chapter 5

Lucy's POV:

I woke up by the rays of the sun, I looked in front of me to see that I'm still in the arms of my mother. Her eyes fluttered a bit and she woke up, I then showed her a smile with my eyes closed " darling, why the face?" My mother asked, chuckling.

" I'm just happy that its all not a dream, you, dad, Luke and the dragons. I thought that when I wake up your gone" I said a little down.

" my sweet Lucy, I won't let that happen again. I will never leave you behind, again. You are my child and Im your mother, and I'll never leave you behind" she said with determination.

The two of us stood up and " mom, I think we should find dad. I know he might be feeling left out just like old times." I suggested and she nodded. The two of us went outside and went to aunties room. I knocked three times and I heard a muffled ' come in '.

" Celestia, do you know where your brother is?" Mom asked, and she looked up from her paper work and smiled.

" Yes, he is at Luke's room" she said-wait Luke's room! " mom let's go help dad. And quick!" I said " but why?" " mom, who do you think owns the room?" I said, panicked. Mom sweat dropped remembering who my brother is. We rushed to his room to see him.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WRITING ON HIS FACE!

" Hahahahahahahahahaha! Look at him! This is a masterpiece!" He yelled and ran. We looked at it closely and on his forehead it has the words ' fuckboy!' And he had a mustache and had swirls on his cheeks. We sweat dropped at the sight and dad woke up " what happened?" He asked yawning

" darling, look" mother said, and handed him a mirror. He lookeda at the mirror with wide eyes and ran out screaming "LUKE DRAGONIA YOU ARE SO DEAD!". We laughed at the sight, we somehow heard Luke's screaming ' help me!'.

After a few minutes, dad came dragging Luke by his collar " he used a permanent marker" he said and went inside the bathroom and kept struggling to wash it off.

" uhh....... What happened?..... Oh yeah, where's dad?" Luke asked, and we pointed to the bathroom. I thought he would say sorry but he did the most unexpected thing, he gave us a GRIN! The most creepiest one too. Suddenly we heard a scream, we looked where it came from and it came from the bathroom. Dad wentnout with his hair the color red.

" LUKE HEARTFILIA! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" He shouted. We looked to our side to see him gone! " LUKE!" He shouted again. And searched for him while in a WHAT!- w w w wait! A TOWEL! " DRACO/DAD YOU PERVERT! YOUR NAKED!" The two of us yelled " WHAT!" He yelled back and returned to the bathroom to change.

Haaa~ it feels good to be home, I never thought that I'd feel this again after sooooooooo long! And I never ever EVER want it to change! Cause I have the most amazing family EVER!

" weird right? Lucy" mom asked

" mhm... But this kind of weirdness is the part of who we are mom. Our family is unique cause its our FAMILY" I said/shouted and she just smiled wider

" well then darling, we should find your brother before be ends up pranking another one" my mom asked, as if on cue a scream was heard " AAAAAHHHHHH!" From the voice it is a male. The two of us went running to see igneel....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN A POOL OF ICE!
" s-soo c-cold" he said, shivering from the cold temperature the pool is giving off and the sudden change of temperature of his body ( and yes, I did this after science class ;-) :-p ). We heard a few muffled laughs and looked at the men's lockers, I steeped forward and opened a certain locker, there! Luke finally burst out laughing from all the pranks he did today.

" luuuke~ here ya are, what the do you think we'll do to you ya little prankster?" Dad asked as he came in out of nowhere with his normal attire and he had a creepy grin.

" u-ummm.......a-a r-reward?" Luke said, having a creepy smile. When out of nowhere igneel came and gave a murderous aura together with dad " not reward, but torture" both of them said and pulled luke to a dark room.

" it seems its Luke's prank day" mother said, remembering the old times. The two of us giggled and she guided me to a door, she opened it and the room is baby blue with a window with pink curtains, a queen sized bed with a pink blanket and pink curtains. The ceiling has all the constellations on it. It also has a door to the bathroom with a black marbled Jacuzzi with white walls. We came to a door, I opened it to see it is actually a walk in closet with different clothes for different occasions.
We walked out to the bedroom.

" you see lucy, the reason I took you here cause this will be your new room. So.....uhmm......do you like it?" She asked.

I thought I'd play with her a bit " I don't like it.." I said and she said " oh...alright I'll just change it-" she said with a sad face but I cut her off " you didn't let me finish mom, I don't like it, cause.... I love IT!" I said or should I say shouted and gave her a hug.

" I'm happy you love it, lucy" she said with a sign of relief and happiness. We walked to the bed and mother lied down with me in her arms and we cuddled once again. What an amazing day this has become! My brother kept on pranking dad and igneel. Dad kept running after him. Igneel freezing in a pool of ice my idiotic brother did. Slowly but surely, with the same thoughts over and over again, I fell into darkness once again.