chapter 11

Callie's POV.

sitting on my stool, yes I said 'my' , cause it is. Anyway, as me and my family came back from our mission, I heard Mira say that lissana hasn't come to the guild since my little gift. She said she'd come at night to their home, eat and sleep, the next morning she's gone.

What is happening to that girl?

Currently, mom is reading a book that came from grandine saying 'i think it would harvest your vocabulary on ancient languages so please, do read this book' do we took turns reading it.

Finally liss-chan came in and came before me. She had a look indicating she was thinking about it for a while. A while my ass, she probably thought about it through out the night! I mean look at her, wait-this is a book so that would be weird. Alright I'll just tell you how she looks.

She had eyebugs below her eyes

Her used to be starry eyes looked dull

And you could visibly see that she had become paler

She is totally sick

"Callie I-"

"Stop! Okay before you start come with me first"

I looked at mom and Luke and they nodded, saying'we'll handle things here'.

I smiled, i have the best family ever,

I stood up and walked to the door, feeling as she was not following i turned around and sighed.

"Are you coming or not?!"

Sensing my irritation she ran to keep up with me as i continued my journey to our apartment.

Opening my door indicating for her to come in, of course she did, i followed and closed the door, locked it and sat down to my couch. She sat down as well and I had used my powers to make tea.

"Now before you speak come with me to my room"

We stood up and entered my room and let her sit on the bed.

"Now, lie down and close your eyes until I say ten! "

I ordered grasping my hands together.

"Eh-but!"

"One! "

She looked panicked but did so and closed her eyes

"Two! "

She was still struggling to keep awake

"Three! "

She called down and slowly but surely slept

"Four "I whispered softly and watch as her breathing came to an even pace.

I softly caressed her hair and leaned in, giving a kiss.......

On her forehead of course!

She smiled and slept some more. My tea arriving at the to right time I poured some to myself whilst telling Luke that liss-chan would be staying the night. He told me she'd just sleep with mom in her room and told Mira about the situation.

I know those two have relationship! I know it! Boy come on! Put big sister to the circle too you know!

Deciding that complaining about it would give me no answer I stood up and made lunch, yes it's still lunch time. Would 1300 consider lunchtime? If you don't know how to read it it's thirteen hundred, as in one o'clock in the afternoon.