While Luke came towards me.

" ready to go ?" he asked , I shook my head and he took my hand and lead me out the door to the car.

" please wach over Tony for me !" I yelled on y way out . I heard alot of complaints. Tony can be a handfull but he makes up for it by being adorable.

" you look beautiful by the way " Luke said opening my door and kissing my cheek.

he made his way towards the drivers seat and started drivig.

" so where are we going? "I asked

"  its for me to know and for you to find out " he said

" come on please " I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

" and dont look at me that way " he said smiling.

when the car stoped I realized we were on a big hill. he came to open my door and covered my eyes.

" your not gonna throw me, are you ?" I asked

" wouldn't dream of it . "he said

when he took his hands of my eyes I saw what he made. he made us a picnic. it was so beautiful  it had a red sheet under neath and a picnic basket and the view was amazing.

" its beautiful " I said

" and so are you " he replied, we talked for hours, as we cuddled and lauphed.we asked each other tons of questions and we learned more about eachother.untill it got quiet,  but it was comfortable quiet.

" so why did I need that dress again ?" I asked

" because were going to the ball "  he answered

" were you really going to pay that much just for a dress ?" I asked again looking down.

" I would do anything to make you smile " he said while putting my head up.he kissed me and then continued talking.

~ 2 1/2 hours later ~

" okay so this is just the first part of our date " he explained standing up and packin the stuff.

" where we going now ? "  I asked helpig him out

" the fair !" he yelled all happy

" omg I love the fair !" I yelled hugging him.

" come on its still early "  he said grabbing my hand

we went to the fair and had lots of fun. we held hands on the way in and rode 3 roller costers. now hes going to win me a prize. I've been looking at this stuff animal all night and he's notice so now hes going to get it for me.

" okay babe come on " he said draging me to the booth.

his job was to shoot all the ducks as fast as he can, and then he'll get a prize on how many he shot.

" how much to get the bear ?" he asked

" you will have to shoot all the ducks "  the guy said from the back of the booth. he looked at me and smiled.

" are you getting it for this pretty lady " he said flirting, can't he see im on a date.

" yeah " luke said holding me ready to shoot  " my girl wants it, so im going to get it for her !"

the guy in the back looked mad that he didn't have a chance with me.

Luke shot all the ducks in a couple seconds.

" congratulations you won " the guy said lookig bored " heres your prize ." he was going to give me the prize but Luke took it from him, then  turned to me and smiled and then gave it to me.

"  here you go babe " he said. smiling, loving the fact that he made his mate happy.

I grabbed the bear and hugged it so close and then I hugged luke and thanked him for the bear. he twirled me around and put me down.

" I love it !" I said admiring the stuff animal.

" okay one more ride the faris wheel !" he said exited.

we made our way to the faris wheel and got on. we were at the top and then the ride stoped for a bit. I looked at Luke and he looked at me.

" Jade, your a very beautiful girl and im so glad to have you as my mate I want you to stay with me forever. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I wouldn't let you go. you are funy caring and sweet you'll be a great luna. Jade I love you "

I felt like crying he's so sweet, I never had anyone say that to me before.

I think I was thinkin for to long cuz he had a sad face untill I spoke.

"  Luke ?"

" yeah " he answersd turning to look at me

"  I love you to "  he smiled so big im sure his face will freeze like that, but hen he kissed me and the ride kept moving.

" hey I really love you but theres something I'm not telling you ," I confessed

" you can tell me babe " he said holding my hand.

" I know I can but not now, later " I told him. I knew I was doing the right thing, he's my mate and I love him. the rest of the day we kept playing more games and having fun. it was like I kept falling in love all over again with Luke and I wouldn't change it one bit. <3