~ I feel shes hiding something ~ my wolf tells me sadly

~  I know but when she's ready she'll tell us ~ I replied back

He cut the link. I wont let anything separate us I love her ! and I will tell her how I feel soon.

~ how you gonna do that, you didnt even ask her out on a date yet~ my wolf can sometimes be annoying, putting logic in my plans.

~ okay ill take her on a date, and well see where we go from there ~ I tell him, and finally im aloud to go to sleep but before I do I give her a kiss on the forhead.

" oh my beautiul mate, I'll never let you go ." I whisper

jades pov.

  I woke up feeling great. my pillow was so warm and soft, that I had to squeeze it and pull it closer to me, it was then that I realised my pillow was moving. I slowly opened my eyes and see its not a pillow im hugging its Luke.

I take the time to just look at him sleep, he looks like an angel.

all of a sudden I had to pee, so I tried to get up but I couldn't his arm had me trap. I tried wiggling my way out but nothing worked. I even tried poking his face.

poke poke poke

he just turned away but still had me traped so I yelled.

" ahhhhhhhh !!!"

Luke was alarmed and fell of the bed along with the covers.he stood up with only his sweats on and messy hair. I didnt help him up, I only lauphed at his reaction.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my buisness.i got out and Luke was already dressed. he looked handsome.

" were you going all good looking ?" I asked him teasingly.

" well I was going to take my mate on a date if thats okay with her ofcourse ?" he asked being shy.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said yes . he wouldn't tell me where we're going just to get dressed in something nice but not fancy.

he went downstairs and I went to my room. I took a shower and changed into a nice casual dress with nice flats. the dress wasnt tight or puffy it was perfect. Then I curled my long hair and added some makeup. when I looked in the mirror I have to say I looked good.

I went downstairs and saw the girls in the kitchen eating. it was pretty early so I stayed for a bit and ate with them.

"  wow you look pretty !" Ema said

" yeah whats the occasion " jasmine asked

" what I have to have an occasion to look this good !?"  I asked pointing to myself up and down. they gave me that seruous look. -_-

" okay Luke's taking me on a date today " I said with a big smile, while the girls screamed and ran towards me giving me a hug.

we talked for a half hour more about what may happen on this date. they said that if I called them they could have help me pick out an outfit. But that I did a good job myself.

we went to the living room and saw the guys sitting on the couch, the girls went to their mates.

" wow looking good jade !" johnny said, it wasn't weird when he said that and jasmine didn't get jelouse cuz he's like an older brother.

" yeah finnally " jack said. He's like my annoying best friend, I love him but sometimes I want to kill him. I stuck my tounge out at him. dont judge its the only comeback I had.