Chapter 19

Emily's POV

It's been 3 days since Shawn broke up with me. Matt and Hayes haven't left my side. Cam and Taylor yelled at Shawn. Shawn doesn't talk to anyone but the Jacks. Me? I still love him.

"I'm worthless." I say out loud accidentally.

"Don't you dare ever say that again." Hayes says.

"Why? It's the truth. I'm nothing special."

"Emily! You are the most important thing to us. We love you and don't you ever forget that. You have fans. People love you." Matt says.

"Some are even in love with you because your so special."

"Thanks guys."

They do make me feel better. But they can't fix my broken heart. I try to talk myself out of loving Shawn. But those little things he does makes me still love him. Even though he broke me.

Shawn's POV

I tried talking myself out of loving Emily so I wouldn't have to apologize. I tried telling myself she was a mistake. I even told Cameron that. But I can't. I know I love her. Why did I want that other girl so badly? I don't know. I may never know.

"Johnson, Gilinsky. Come here." I say.

"what's up bro?" Gilinsky says.

"I think I want to get Emily back."

"Okay, well you need to talk to Cam. And you better have a good plan for her." Johnson says

"You can do it." Gilinsky adds

"Thanks man." I say walking to Cams room.

"Cam?" I say walking in.

"What do you want Shawn?"

"Emily, I want her back. Loosing her was the biggest mistake of my life. But breaking her heart was the bigger."

"Yeah it was. You promised ME you wouldn't."

"I promise. This time I won't."

"This is your second and LAST chance. Ever." He says

"Okay. Thank you so much man. I love you."

"Love you too. But you better treat her right. She's my little sister. And my everything." Cam says.

"I will." I say smiling.

I knock on the door to Emily, Matt, and Hayes room.

"Hello?" Emily says opening the door.

"Can we talk?" I ask

"Uh sure." She says.

"Emily....