Chapter 10

Hayes POV
She kissed me!

Emily's POV

Well. I'm not going to ask either of them out. And I'm not going to tell them this either. Whoever asks me out first will be my boyfriend..

We finally got to Starbucks.

"I want a grande vanilla iced macchiato." I said.

"I want a vanilla bean frappuchino." Hayes said.

"White girl" I said laughing

"Shut up!" He said.

"Aw you guys are a cute couple." The worker said.
"We aren't a couple." I said smiling
"Not yet" Hayes told her.

We took our drinks and sat at a table. We talked like the kiss didn't happen. I'm glad.

When we finished we walked back to the hotel. He walked me to my room and then left.

I decided to change out of my sweatpants. Just as I took my pants off Shawn walked in.

"Um sorry." He said and turned around.

I locked the door as he left.

I fishtail braided my hair and wore white shorts and a floral tanktop. Today all the magcon people are going to Hawaii for a vacation. Our plane leaves at 3 and it's 10 now. I packed all my stuff and I did Cameron's too because he would leave stuff.

"You dressed this time?" Shawn asks.

"Yes.." I say laughing.

"Sit by me on the plane!"

"Alright!" I say

"So tonight in Hawaii would you do the honor of going on a date with me?" He asked.

"Of course I would." I say with a big smile.

*couple hours later*

"Flight 176 to Hawaii now boarding"

We get on the plane and I'm in the middle of Shawn and Carter.

Carter and I were talking but then he fell asleep. I look at Shawn and he's asleep too. I lay my head on his shoulder and I fall asleep also.

"Emily wake up!" Shawn says.

"We are hereeee!" Matt yells

"Okay okay" I say grabbing my bags.

When we get off the plane we get our luggage and head to our beach house. It's huge!

We all get our own rooms. I unpack my clothes and walk over to my bathroom. I put all my makeup and other things in there.

"Ready?" Shawn asks.

"Ready." I smile