Chapter 7

Shawn's POV

I was sitting in Cam's room with him when his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"What?"

"Are they okay?"

"We will be there ASAP." he said.

"Shawn we need to go to the hospital get your shoes on now." He said seriously.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I ask.

"Hospital.. E-E-Emily, Hayes, and Taylor g-got hit by a drunk d-driver." He said crying.

"WHAT?" I say loudly crying my eyes out.

When we finally get to the hospital Cameron and I run in.

"Emily Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Taylor Caniff." he said.

"They are all three currently in surgery. Please take a seat." the women said.

"Okay thanks." Cameron said.

We called the rest of the boys and Nash was freaking out.

"My little brother.. Is he okay? Please tell me he is, I need him" Nash said crying.

"S-surgery.." I say.

I started crying. I can't take it. I love Emily so much even though we just met yesterday.

Nash's POV

My brother. Emily. Taylor. What just happened. What can I do?
I go sit by Cam, both of our siblings are in surgery. I give him a hug. We are both sobbing.

"Dallas, Grier, Caniff? Family members only please." A women said.

Cameron and I got up and followed her.

Cameron's POV

Nash and I are following the women to Emily, Hayes, and Taylor. She opens the door and I see my little sister laying there. She looks terrible.

"H-hayes.." Nash said crying.

His crying makes me cry.

I put my hand on Emily's and kiss her cheek. She is my little sister. She means so much to me. My best friend.

"Where am I?" I hear someone say.
I look and see it was taylor who said it. I run to him and give him a hug and tell him what happened.

"Oh yeah. I remember now. We were almost there and this guy was swerving on the other side of the rode. I moved to the other side to keep safe, but he came at us. Fast. Hit us."

"Oh" I said.

Emily's POV

I hear voices. But my eyes won't open. Where am I? I hear Cameron and Nash crying. Am I.. Dead? No I can be. Then I hear a doctor.
"Well Taylor, your fine to go. Emily and Hayes are both in a coma." He says.

"No I can't leave I feel like it's my fault I'm the one that wanted to go to Taco Bell and I was driving it's all my fault I hate myself. Emily is my best friend I love her." Taylor says.

"It's it's it's not your fault Taylor." Cameron says.

"Yeah man, you weren't the drunk one. We love you." Nash says.

I wish I could open my eyes and tell them I'm okay..

Hayes POV

Wow why can't I move or open my eyes? I hear conversations but I'm not sure what about. I hope Emily is okay. I remember being in a car accident.

Why did I ask her to go! If she died it's my fault. Please be okay Emily...