Chapter 17

Emily POV

Shawn grabs my hand.

"Wait, you need to put this blind fold on. We are walking, but I will guide you." Shawn says

Ugh I hate not being able to see.

"Fine." I say.

He puts it on me.

"Shawnn please carry me."

"Okay. anything for you."

He picks me up bridal style and he walks. About 5 minutes later he puts me down.

"Okay take the blind fold off!" He says

When I take it off I smile.

"Shawn! Did you really do all this for me?!" I say and run into his arms and hug him.

He set up candles all over the beach, there was no one there, and a picnic.

"Yes I did, it took a while, but I would do anything just to see that beautiful smile on your face."

"Shawn. I love you. I really do." I say.

"I love you too Emily, a lot." He says smiling.

We sit down and start to eat. It was some type of pasta and sandwiches. To drink he brought soda.

"Wait! Let's take a selfie."

We take a couple selfies and finish eating.

"Want to go swimming?" He asks.

"Yes!"

I take my dress off and he takes his shirt off. (Yes I had a bikini on.)

When we get in the water he picks me up and spins me around. I kiss him on the lips. I felt the sparks. It was the perfect moment.

Shawn gets out of the water and I follow. He presses play on a radio. 'All of Me' is on.

"May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Yes, you may."

We slow dance to a couple songs.

At around 9 we head back to the beach house.

"Shawn, I have always been scared to be in love. I'm scared to show people the real me. With you I feel like I can be myself. You showed me how to love."

"I'm glad." He says kissing my forehead.

"Hey, how was the date?" Emina asks.

"It was good, wait no it was perfect. And so is he." I say smiling.

"That's good!"

after I talk to Emina for a whole I go to my bathroom and take a shower. Then I throw some leggings and a big t-shirt on for pajamas. I'm so tired, today has been perfect.