20

**Alex's POV**

For the rest of Christmas, we hang out, try out our gifts, and watch movies. Aliyah and the new baby immediately become friends, and Lulu loves them both. While they play, the whole gang sits in the living room.

"So, what are you going to name that new baby?" Dally asks Soda.

Kayla and Soda look at each other.

"What do you want to name him, babe?" Kayla asks.

"I'm down for anything, I mean my name is Sodapop," Soda says and everyone laughs.

Kayla picks him up and puts him in her lap as he begins to close his eyes.

"Can we name him Grayson?" Soda asks.

Kayla gasps. "I love that!"

"Then Grayson it is."

~*~

By 10:00pm, we were all pretty tired.

Bailey stands up, announcing that she's going to go home for the night, and would be back over tomorrow morning. We all wave goodbye as she closes the door.

"I'm sorry, but am I the only one that is wondering what the hell she's going to do with Two-Bit when he gets back?" Soda asks. We all stay silent for a moment.

"Does anyone know what actually happened between them?" I ask.

"I do," Ponyboy says. "He told me when I wrote that letter for him. I don't blame Bailey for how she responded, to be honest."

"What the hell could he have done that was so bad? I mean, it's Two-Bit, for God's sake," Darry says.

"He told her to either abort the baby or get out of his house."

Everyone grows dead silent.

"Oh my God.." Victoria says slowly.

"He's not lying," Dally says. "She was up at the church when I was staying there, and she told me the whole thing."

"I can't believe he would do something like that," Kayla says. "No wonder she's been so torn up."

"Do you think they'll work things out, at least for the baby?" Jessica asks.

"I don't know, but I know he's never felt worse about anything in his entire life. I mean, she's his entire world. She's the reason he's been shaping up the last few years. He just wants to give her the best life he can, that's why he went across the country," Ponyboy says.

"But at the same time, I'm not sure I could be with someone who told me to kill my own baby," I reply, and everyone in the room mutters an agreement.

"I just hope that however it ends, it ends civil. That baby deserves so much more than what it has right now," Johnny says. "And of course it'll have me for an uncle-"

"Are you kidding? That baby will have more aunts and uncles than any other kid. We're all going to be there for her no matter what happens between her and Two-Bit," Dally says. Everyone agrees. At least she'll have a good support system no matter what happens.

**Dally's POV**

Pretty soon, people begin to drift off to sleep. Grayson is out like a light laying in Soda's right arm and Kayla is asleep in his left. Victoria and Johnny are both asleep, Johnny still holding her stomach. Jess is asleep snuggled up against Ponyboy. Alex is asleep laying in my lap, holding Aliyah in hers. Lauren has her arms wrapped around Darry and he's rubbing her side soothingly.

I look down at Alex.

"God, I can't believe I get to marry her," I say happily.

"Same here," Darry says. "I can imagine her in that beautiful white dress walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Curtis."