Chapter 6: Sweet Outing

(Sorry for not writing in a long time. I have been sort of in this weird mood. AKA, I just feel down. But, I am trying to get myself to write again. Anyway, hope you enjoy.)

(Your POV)

I got up as the last bell of the day rang. I looked over at Yumi who was smiling as well. "So what do you got planned?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking I could take you to a store I frequent. And then maybe take you out for a treat." Yumi said.

"Sounds good. So guess I should go get changed." I said. "Alright. I will see you in a bit." Yumi said. With that, I headed off to my room. I soon felt someone wrapping a arm around me. "So, date with Yumi huh?" Paul asked.

"Its not a date. We are just hanging out." I said and pushed him off.

"Yeah sure. And I am not a ginger." Paul said.

"Look, I am telling the truth." I said.

"Whatever man. Just know that guys are here are looking at you like they want to take your place."

"Except you and Damien."

"Yup. Anyway, guess I shouldn't keep you from your date."

With that, Paul ran off as I yelled "Its not a date!" and people looking at me. I blushed and rushed past them to my dorm. This time Damien wasn't in but it's not like I needed to keep an eye on him. Turns out Hikage does that enough.

I got dressed in some more casual clothes and left the dorm, heading down the hall. The elevator opened and I was shock to see Damien and Hikage? And they were making out. "Ummmm." Damien stopped and looked at me, blushing a bit. "Don't tell Haruka." He said and walked by, Hikage giving me a wave as she was holding his hand. I just stood there and shook my head before heading down.

I arrived at the bus stop for school and looked around to see if I can find Yumi. "(FN)." I turned around and faced Yumi and she smiled. "Did I make you wait long?" She asked. "Nope, I just got here. You look nice by the way." I said. Yumi blushed a little and it caused me to blush. "Thank you." She said.

It was quite for a moment but soon I saw the train approaching and cleared my throat. "So um, where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, I thought I could show you a few shops I got to, and then maybe we could grab a snack or something." Yumi said, smiling at me.

"Alright, sounds nice." I said.

The bus ride there was nice and quite. Once we arrived at the station, I followed Yumi out as we walked towards her first stop. It was a small store and I notice a few things hanging in the windows. They were scrolls with a word on the front, but it was drawn, or written, rather nice. I smiled cause I got the idea why we are here.

"Picking up a few supplies for your club?" I asked. Yumi looked at me a little surprised. "Asuka told me you were into Calligraphy. And that you lead the club for it."

"Indeed. Have you ever been interested in it?" She asked.

"I haven't really given much thought about it. I mean, it doesn't seem too hard."

Yumi giggles. "It isn't. Well, if you are interested, you could sign up when clubs starts."

"I just might."

With that, we walked inside and I followed Yumi as sue browsed and picked out what she needed. I was looking at some of the scrolls and I will admit, they looked rather nice. Makes me wonder how good Yumi is.