Chapter 2: Welcome to Senran High Pt 2

(Your POV)
I followed Asuka as she lead me through the school once more. Honestly, this place is a lot bigger then I thought. Tho, looking over my schedule, it seems most my classes are in the main building. Eventually we move to what Asuka said most the clubs meet. “You know, this place is lively, and school hasn’t even started.” I said.

“Well, it’s a awesome school. People just like it here. Plus, clubs are getting set up.” Asuka said
“Really? Already?” I asked.
“Yes, but don’t worry. You will have time to choose.”
“Well, I wasn’t really thinking of joining a club, but guess I can choose one.”
“Great. Anyway, want to check some clubs out?”
“I think I will wait. You know, let them be a surprise.” I said.
“Alright then.”

Asuka and I walked around a bit more, until I heard Asuka's name being called. We turned to see a girl walk up. She had shoulder length hair that was a grayish-blue, a white and blue bow. She was wearing a outfit like Katsuragi's and Ikaruga’s, so I guess this must just be the female uniform.

“Oh, hi Yumi!” Asuka said and walked up, giving the taller girl a hug. When they separated, Yumi noticed me. “Oh, who is this?” She asked. “Oh yeah! Yumi, this is (FN). He's a transfer student!” Asuka said.

“Transfer? May I ask why?” Yumi asked.
“Good grades.” I said.
“Oh, and are you….?”
I chuckled. “No, I am not like that. I um, O see why you would ask that tho.” I said as a group of girls walk by.
“Alright, I will believe you.” Yumi said.
“Come on Yumi. Stop interrogating him.” Asuka said.
“I am not, I am just, making sure he is good.” Yumi said, blushing a bit.
“Sure you are.” Asuka said, rolling her eyes at the lie.
“Its quite alright Asuka. Yumi was just making sure I was a danger, right?” I asked.

Yumi looked at me a bit surprised by my understanding. She then smiled and nodded. “Yes, and I can see you are a respectable person. Welcome to Senran High (FN).” Yumi said, now friendlier then before. “Well, it was nice to see you Asuka, and nice to meet you (FN). Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make sure everything is ready. Goodbye.” Yumi said and waved as she left us.

“She seems interesting.” I said. “Also, what did she means by 'making sure everything is ready?'” I asked.
“She is in charge of the Calligraphy Club.” Asuka said.
“Calligraphy?”
“Its like drawing, but it’s drawing words and making them look really fancy.”
“Oh, okay. Well anyway, let’s keep going.”
“Sure!”

Asuka and I moved on once again. By this point, we had almost been everywhere except the Gym. So, that was the last place. Asuka didn’t really explain a lot, since she knew that I would know what the main point of a gym was. But as we approached the gym, I again saw the same trio of boys get kicked out of the gym. The girl who was yelling at them as they scurried scared me a bit as she yelled.

The girl had short white hair that was spiked and yellow eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, shorts and shoes. The sweat on her brow possibly means she was working out when they showed up.

She sensed us and looked at us, me in particular. “And who are you?” She asked, her vibe threatening. I was shaking a bit to be honest. “Miyabi, this is (FN), a new student. (FN), this is Miyabi, head of the kendo club.” Asuka said. I looked at Miyabi as her glare was still present, but she sighed. “Alright. Sorry about that (FN). School hasn’t even begun and already the perverts are out. They are lucky I just kicked them out.” Miyabi said, crossing her arms.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about me being like that. Especially with a tough woman like you.” I said.
Miyabi smirked at my comment. “Wow, you might be the smartest guy here.” Miyabi said.
“Um, thanks?”
“You’re welcome.”

“Hay Miyabi, everything alright?” I heard someone call out. “Everything is fine Imu. I'll be right in. Sorry to cut this short. I'll see you around (FN).” Miyabi said and with that, went back inside the gym. I stood there for a second before Asuka waves her hand in my face. “Hello, you in their (FN)?” She asked.

“Huh? Yeah, I am here. Sorry, kinda spaced out.” I said. “Its alright. Anyway, I think that about does it for the school tour. Only other place is the female dorms, but those are just the same as the guy dorms.” Asuka said.

“Alright then. Well, thank you Asuka for showing me around after Damien ran off.”
“You’re welcome (FN)! Glad to help out.”
I smiled. “Well, I might head back to my dorm and make sure I have anything. I’ll see you tomorrow then?”
“Of course!”

I began to turn and walk back to the male dorms, but Asuka called out to me and I looked at her. “I was wondering if maybe after school tomorrow or this weekend, you would like to hang out. You know, get to know one another.” Asuka asked me. “Sure! I would like that actually.” I said and Asuka got a bright a smile. “Great, then see you tomorrow!” Asuka said and ran off. I had a happy smile as I watched her for a bit, until turning and walking to the dorms.

(Few minutes later)
I was about half way to the dorms, when I got this feeling like someone was looking at me. It took me a second, but then I spotted who was looking. It was girl. She had long flowing blonde hair and purple eyes. She was wearing a black and white dress, black leggings and boots.

She waved and I waved back, and guessing that was enough, the girl walked over. “Hello.” She said. “H-Hi.” I said. “I saw you walking around with Asuka, and then I realized I never seen you around before.”

“Statement of the day for me.” I joked.
“Heh, I see. Well, in that case, let’s do this differently. Hello, my name is Leo.” Leo said, a nice and warm smile.
I copy her smile. “I’m (FN). Nice to meet you Leo.”
“Nice to meet you too (FN). So, mind if I ask what you and Asuka were doing?”
“She was showing me around and introducing me to people. Damien was doing it, but he had to run off.”
“Oh, so you were just getting a feel of the school. Good choice.”
“Yeah. But I have a basic idea of where everything is, and my classes aren’t that far apart.”
“Depends on your grade.”
“Figured.”

“Anyway, I bet you were heading back to your dorm. Sorry for keeping you.” Leo said, almost embarrassed. “Oh, no. It’s fine Leo. It’s nothing bad to stop and well, make a new friend.” I said. “Right. And since you are new, it wouldn’t hurt to have a few.” She said. “But with that case, why don’t we trade numbers. And while I am at it, I can give you Asuka's, Homura, Yumi and Miyabi’s too.” Leo said.

“Wait, how do you know I talked to them?”
“I figured if you know Asuka, she would have introduced you to them. And don’t worry, I will tell them that I gave you their numbers, and I will give them yours.”
“Wow. Well, alright. Let the trading begin.”

After a few minutes, the numbers are traded and I looked at the five new numbers in my contacts. “Great. Thanks Leo.” I said. “You’re welcome (FN). Anyway, have a good night, and see you tomorrow.” Leo said and with that, we go our separate ways.

(At your dorm)
Finally, I arrived at my dorm. The sun was now low in the sky, giving the room this real orange hue, with a hint of gold. It made the place very, welcoming. Just out of curiosity, I looked at the time. “Wow, Seven Thirty already.” I said, out of amazement. “Yeah, time flies when it’s the last day.” I jumped a bit and notice Damien was on his bed, reading a book. “Jeez! I didn’t even know you were there.” I said.

“Heh, sorry. I have the power to be unnoticeable until I speak up, or if one of the girls noticed me. Speaking of which, how was you time with Asuka?” Damien asked, putting down the book. Oddly enough, the book was 'The Art of War'. “Oh! That went great. Met a few more girls.” I said. “Who?”

“A rather nice girl named Yumi, a slightly scary one named Miaybi, and Leo, who was actually really nice.” I told him.
“Wow. So you are friends with the five most popular girls in school. You have their numbers?”
“Well, yeah. Don’t friends normally have each other’s numbers?”
“Well yeah. Speaking of which, hand me your phone.”
“Why?”
“Just do it.”

I hand Damien my phone and he hands it back. When I get it back, I see his contact as 'Dragon.’ “There. In case you ever need help, it’s there.” He said, giving me a wink. “Wow, thanks Damien.” I thanked him. But just as I get his number, five texts show up.

“Hay (FN)! It’s Asuka! Leo told me about the number thing. Sorry I forget to give you mine since we have plans for tomorrow. Or Saturday, which ever works for you.”

“Yo (FN). Homura here. Leo told me you had my number now, and it wasn’t from Damien. Anyway, it was cool meeting you, and I was hoping that we can hang some time. Txt me when is best.”

“Hello (FN). Leo told me you had my number now. I am still thankful for your understanding earlier and am happy to know that you aren’t really like most boys. I hope we can get to know each other sometime. -Yumi.” Yumi signs her texts? That is cute.

“Hay (FN), Miyabi. Considering you have my number, might as well put it to use right? Anyway, I was hoping we could talk sometime. I kinda feel we got off on the wrong foot, you know with this fools. So I was thinking maybe we can meet up and actually well, meet.”

“Hello (FN). I was just making sure the number works and everything. I hope you will have  wonderful time at Senran High, and if you ever wish to talk in person, just say so. <3” Wait, Leo sighed hers with a heart?

I looked at all the texts and we’re figuring out how to respond, when a knock at the door came. Damien spring from his bed and it opened to a pizza delivery guy. After paying, Damien sat the pizza down and opened it up. “I didn’t know what you liked, so I only got pepperoni.” Damien said taking a slice.

“Thanks. But for future reference, I like (Fave Pizza.)” I told him.
“Alright. I will keep that in mind man.”

I went back to my phone and after a bit, finally figured out what I was going to respond with.

“Sure, I can still do it tomorrow Asuka.”

“Well, I have plans with Asuka tomorrow Homura, but any time later this week would work or during lunch.”

“Sure Yumi. Maybe lunch sometime, or after school?”

“Yeah, that was crazy Miyabi. But if you are willing. I would like to sometime after school or during lunch.”

“Alright Leo. Sounds good. But I do want to get to know you better, maybe sometime this week? Or a lunch?”

After sending the texts, I put down my phone and grabbed some pizza. I sat back and waited for the texts. As I did, I decided to get to know Damien more. “So, the Art of War huh?” I said. Damien looked up from his phone. “Oh yeah. Just a little light reading. “ He said, taking a bite out of a slice.

“Cool. I am more of a fantasy man, but I hear that book is really telling.” I said.
“Oh yeah. It is. Actually, the book helps me mostly in my strategy games.”
“What kind do you play?” I asked. I was big into strategy myself, but there were the few.
“Mostly Age of Empires. I like medieval settings.” He said. “What kind of games are you into?”
“RPGs mostly. I didn’t bring anything with me tho, but I don’t mind.”
“Heh, Alright. Well if you ever do want to play something, Murasaki can hook you up.”
“Who?”
“One of Miyabi’s friends. Tho, just don’t make any sudden movements around her.”
“Heh, alright.”

My phone went off and I saw it was a text from Yumi. “Tuesday will work for me. Asuka told me, and we’ll the others, that you two were hanging out tomorrow. -Yumi.” I smiled told her alright. “You seem to be popular tonight.” Damien joked. I rolled my eyes, but then thinking about the texting.

“Hay Damien, what did you get dragged off for earlier?” I asked.
“Hmmm? Oh, yeah. Haruka needed some help. By the way, if Haruka offers you anything that requires it to be consumed, like food, drink, pills….don’t accept. It will make life easier.” Damien warned.
“Oh….okay. Thanks, I guess.” I said.

My phone went off again and this time it was Homura. “How does Tuesday sound?” She sent. “Sorry, Yumi has Tuesday. Wednesday?” I sent back. “Sure! Wednesday works. See you there.” I sent. I leaned back in my bed and took another slice and ate it. Damien was going back to his book and I just waited for the last two texts.

Finally, they came. “Hay, Homura just told me about Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday work?” I sent her back and yes, and then Leo texted, same deal. So pretty much my week is already packed. I snickered at it. “What?” Damien asked.

“I already have a full. And it’s only the first week of school.” I said.
“Heh. Sure, and I have the feeling it will only he the beginning.” He said. “Well, since you have a full week, then you should rest.”

Damien takes off his glasses, and his shirt before getting under the covers. I get my pajamas on and don’t same. I shoot all of them a good night and watch as they don’t same, before drifting off to sleep.

I think I am going to have a good few years here.