Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Luke's POV

Oh, Chaos. Ruby will be really angry when she wakes up. I went to the cabin Percy made and found everyone doing nothing. It wasn't unusual on long missions. I don't how Reyna found us but I'm glad. She could help us make Percy happy again.

"Luke, can I speak to you for a second?" Reyna asked from right next to me. I jumped because I wasn't expecting her to be there.

"Yeah sure. What do you need?"

"You and Percy aren't dating yet. Why you guys could be the perfect couple."

" Percy doesn't think of me like that."

"He will soon don't worry. That boy was always blind like that. He's already confused by his feelings towards you. Let's go for a walk later. I've never been here before."

"Ok. I'll show you around later bye.". Then she disappeared into the shadows.As soon as I walked outside Ridley and his followers came up to Reyna? Didn't she just leave?

"I challenge you to a fight" Ridley yelled

"You're not strong enough. You'll die just from a kick." Reyna said. When he kept bothering her he got flicked, well let's just say it didn't end well for him. It was just a tap and he went flying. He went through the roof of the infirmary

"REYNA" Chaos yelled

"Uh oh," Reyna said as Percy came running out of the infirmary to get her. "Well, I'm sorry our fun had to be cut short. I must run now. This chase is going to be fun." and with that, she started running but the person who was chasing her wasn't Percy. It was Chaos who made himself look like Percy and he changed back to himself when he got near her. She glanced behind to see how close he was and had a big smile when she saw Chaos. She stopped running put her headphones and with a snap of her fingers was gone.

"Damn I'm out of shape." Chaos yelled. I started laughing really hard and said

"Chaos you are anything but out of shape."

"You don't understand. I use to be able to keep up with her but now I can't anymore. She could run that fast since I taught her how to walk. As long as she has music while she runs she can keep going." he answered with a proud look on his face

"Lord Chaos may I ask you a question?" Annabeth said

"Sure."

"100 years ago your daughter came to the throne room and spoke to us. While she was speaking she said she hated being related to us. How is she related to the gods?"

"Reyna is descended from all 12 Olympians. She hates being related to you because you people killed Percy Jackson. He was her best friend. Her friends and lovers were all killed by End and then I put my son to sleep so he wouldn't kill himself fighting a war between my brothers and me. So she left and was completely broken until she met Percy when he was on a quest. He was the only person who could make her smile, he brought the light back to her eyes but when he died she felt it and knew exactly who did it. She would have destroyed this planet if I didn't stop her. That was the first and the last time I saw her in a few centuries until now and she is smiling again because she has her little brother back. So do you understand now."Chaos explained

"Yes, I understand now," Annabeth said quietly.

"You should understand because you hurt him the most. You should suffer a fate worst than death." She went to attack but before the blade could hit Annabeth Percy appeared and blocked the attack.

"Reyna they already don't trust us please don't kill anyone."

"Who said I was going to kill her you know if I wanted her dead she wouldn't be standing there breathing. Call me when you need me."

"Wait where did you go a few minutes ago," I asked

"What are you talking about I just got here" She answered.

"Uh oh." Chaos said

"What is it dad," Reyna said

"There was a person who looked like you, had the same powers, but different power level than you in camp right next to us."

"Yeah she flicked a kid halfway across camp just like you did,"Percy said

"Halfway across this camp is nothing. I can send someone flying to Brooklyn. I've always held back so that if someone was going to try and copy my powers they would get a low power version." she explained. All of a sudden the horn went off signaling an attack "Wow twice in one day. You people sure are lucky. Those monsters are from our planet so I got this. Tell your campers to sit this one out. They'll only get in my way.". She started walking towards the army of monsters and summoned a sword made of chaos metal because she didn't want to show any more of her powers. She put on the headphones she had around her neck and snapped fingers. She was ripping through the monsters like nothing. Even Percy has trouble killing them but she was doing it with no trouble. Almost all the monsters were dead when Reyna stopped in her tracks. She had a sword in her chest. A glowing blue one by the way. The only people who have that power are Reyna and Ruby.

"I don't want to believe that my family was tricked twice by End. I really don't want to but it did and that saddens me. The only person who realized was my baby brother. Thank you, Tempest." Reyna said as she walked past us in her armor. She was going towards where the army of monsters once stood. There were seven people standing there waiting for her to come closer. Then they all attacked at once. She deflected six of their attacks with one sword and the last attack with another sword.

"There you are. My precious niece, how have you been." End said from somewhere

"Shut up End. You're getting on my nerves." Reyna said in an emotionless voice

"Remember who you are talking to and who has your soul. It must be hard fighting the people you loved. The people who were taken away from you in the blink of an eye." As he finished that sentence one of the boys who attacked her appeared a few steps away from her. "Remember him. He was your best friend when you were young. You won't hurt him. Ha you can't bring yourself to hurt him now can you."

"Wrong." is all she said before the boy was on the ground with his heart in her hand. "You took my soul remember. I can't feel anything anymore. Even if you didn't take my soul he would still be on the ground because he died. They all did and nothing can bring them back. Now leave this planet alone or I will make sure you fade into nothing." She told him.

"You don't know where I am you can't do anything to me." To prove him wrong she disappeared for a few seconds before returning with End and kicking him towards the trees.