Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Percy's POV

"Perses Jackson you have been sentenced to death for treason, attempted murder, and for being a threat to the gods.". The second I heard those words my broken heart completely shattered if that was even possible. Some gods looked at me with pity and sadness. I took one last glance at my father and saw the hatred burning in his eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I prepared myself for death. Suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. Even though I am a son of Poseidon my fear is drowning and the only person who knew that was my dad. I realized he was drowning me when I started coughing up water. I saw my cousins Nico, Jason, and Thalia sobbing and wailing trying to save me, but they couldn't get to me in time. Even Clarisse had tears going flowing down her cheeks. I died in Thalia's arms with her telling me not to leave her. Her voice started fading away and I finally died.

Thalia's POV

He died in my arms. I saw the light fade from his eyes. I knew Nico and Jason were angry because I was too. All I saw was red and I screamed at my father

"HOW COULD YOU CHOOSE THAT PIECE OF CRAP OVER PERCY! YOU KILLED THE PERSON WHO SAVED OLYMPUS TWICE!!''.

"Thalia you know why I did what I did. He was a traitor- "

Jason cut him off " HIS FATAL FLAW WAS LOYALTY! HE COULDN'T BETRAY YOU EVEN IF HE WANTED TOO!" Nico let the shadows surround him. His eyes turned completely black.

He whispered "If Percy is dead than I have no purpose to be at camp anymore. Come on Jason, Thalia let's go look for Percy in the Underworld. I hope you don't mind father."

"I will take you guys, we are done here anyway. Brothers, I hope you are happy with what you have done. You have killed the greatest hero we ever had." Hades said coldly. He told us to hold on to him and soon we were in the Underworld.

" Nico go look for him and cool off he won't be dead for long. I have a few calls to make.". At the sound of that Nico's eyes went back to normal and he hugged his dad and said thank you. Hades was surprised by it but hugged him back. Nico turned to us and said

" Come on let's go find his soul."

Nico's POV

We went to the Isles Of The Blessed first because he Percy was a hero. But he wasn't there. The others demigods who have died were there and said hi. We told them about what happened to Percy and by the end of the story, they were lived. " How could they! After everything, he did for them! He saved their asses and that is how they repay him! What about my dad, did he vote for his death?!" Luke yelled.

"Zeus threatened Hermes to vote yes. He said he was going to kill all his children if he voted against the idea ." I answered. Luke wanted to come with us to find Percy but I told him he can't because he is a spirit and that when we found Percy we would bring him here. He said ok and we went back to looking for Percy.

Time Skip(Hours Later)

We can't find him he is anywhere. He is not in the Underworld. No matter how hard we looked he was nowhere to be found. My heart shattered all I felt was sadness. Percy was one of the only people who treated me like a normal person. Now we have to tell the others that we can't find him.

Jason's POV

Telling the other heroes that Percy's soul is missing was hard. Especially when some of them started sobbing. Even the boys were teary-eyed and Luke was crying hard. I was wondering why though. When I asked him about it he just went silent and walked away from me and the others. The girl named Silena went after him. We were about to leave when a portal opened. A man stepped out and said he was Chaos. He looked like a twenty-year-old with silver hair, bright blue eyes, and looked very muscular. A little girl walked out after him and hid behind him. " Excuse my daughter she is a little shy. I have your friend Percy Jackson," he said it like was no big deal. Right on cue, Percy stepped out of the portal. The little girl went and hugged him.