070

maybe the reason why minjee was hard to like was because she was too perfect for minhyung; her pale skin that matched the clouds, her smile that was brighter than the stars in the sky, and her eyes that disappear when she laughs.

it all still felt like a dream for mark. it was hard to believe minjee was his.

she's right in front of mark, in their favorite pizza parlor, on their first date as an official couple. she's laughing at a meme mark sent her while waiting for their food. mark is still unsure if that's not an angel right in front of him.

he stole the meme, like how she stole minhyung's heart. easily. like it was something she was used to doing.

it was just with one smile, mark's dull and boring world changed to a world with nothing but happiness. "hey ugly.....,   do you remember the song we played during lunch time yesterday? i'm addicted to it, i can't get the lyrics out of my head!" mark got nervous because he doesn't remember playing any song yesterday, "oh, im sorry. i thought you were my friend. im very sorry." and mark can still hear her laugh. it was like a dying dolphin, but minhyung still thought it was cute.

"hey, are you okay? i was asking if you're still depressed about your grandma," it made mark smile knowing that minjee cared, minjee was concerned.

_______________________

and it still felt like everything happened yesterday. it was still fresh in the boy's mind, like it happened everyday and it never stopped. a cycle. a memory he treasured the most, he would say to himself. it still felt unreal even though it's been more than a year.

what felt more unreal was the fact that minjee wasn't his anymore. minjee wasn't the concerned and caring minjee like before.

-
fuCK THAT WAS A LONG ASS CHAPTER WOW FRAN WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU WHAT DID U EAT