037

the black haired boy stood there, waiting for tami to finish her practice.

his friends and other people around him would probably think, why tami? from tami to minjee, it was a really hard guess to make. why would he choose an overrated girl right after an underrated one?

but before that, why did he choose an underrated one if he was known for dating the overrated ones?

mark doesn't know either.

tami: i'll be changing my clothes, i'll be there soon :)

the boy sighed.

mark: sure. can't wait :)

mark was over minjee... right?

in fact, he was also over every other girl he dated. he doesn't and will not ever have feelings for them anyway. flings dont matter.

maybe the minjee part was wrong.

everyday, mark would always wonder how minjee was doing, what she was doing, and who was currently making her happy.

mark swept the thought off.

i always worry about everyone, not only minjee. minjee probably doesn't care at all.

but minjee does.

minjee would wonder every night. who was he talking to right now? who was making his heart flutter now? oh, mark's heart probably never flutters at all.

minjee always makes his heart flutter.

shoving off the fact that she's the only girl he dated for more than 2 months and also the fact that mark texts her every 1 am, minjee continued to do her school project.

-
ew i hate school. probably won't update that often this week and next week bc hell week is starting