049

october 2, 2017

"minjee-ah! wake up!" hyomi screamed from the other side of minjee's door, breaking the silence. 

minjee didn't sleep the whole night. how could she possibly sleep knowing mark was dating someone else? how could she sleep knowing they still had feelings for each other? mark is probably lying to me, that's what fuckboys do. she thought. 

"i'm up!" she replied to her sister who was already banging on her door. 

she wore a headband to keep her bangs away from disturbing her, exposing her forehead. as the girl rinsed her face, she received a call from renjun. 

"ya! minjee!" the boy greeted. 

"annyeong! what's up?" minjee greeted back as she wiped her face gently with a towel. 

"um so, you kinda know that i like tami right?" renjun asked. 

"of course," minjee laughed "you're a big boy now huh. i'm so proud of my son!"

"eh, i was kinda thinking if you would want to try making both of them jealous so we can both get what we want?"

"renjun, that's just pure stupidity. you pabo, you think i still like mark?" 

"it's kinda obvious, minjee-ah. so, are you up with it?"

"you know you're my best friend right?"

"yes! so are you up with it?"

"no."

"but minjee!"

"i'm really happy to know that you're not gay, but still no. if you like her, you're gonna have to do anything to make her happy. let her be happy now, in mark's arms. maybe next time, i'll help you. but not this time."

"fine." he huffed "thanks anyway, minjee-ah. be sure to help me next time though."

it hurt minjee to disappoint one of her best friends. 

"okay, i'll see you in school. bye." and the call dropped. 

is it too obvious that she still likes mark? ah, that pabo. he still has a lot to know. 

-

ah exams week is greeting me hello