2. Useless

Rose awoke on earth, standing up from the hospital bed she looked around the room on edge. She knew she was in the Avengers tower. but why? last thing she remembered was sharing her unbearable Heat with Loki. So why wasn't he here, She felt an emptiness settle over her. He used her then left, her emotional mind sputtered. But he wouldn't! he almost didn't agree to share her heat because she didn't consent before it started. he had to be somewhere important so why couldn't she remember. Had he just dropped her back on earth after her heat had passed, and why did it bother her so much. She had wanted to go home the moment she came to Asgard, it was lonely, so why now that she was here did it feel wrong?

Bruce walked in alarmed that she was standing. "Rose are you alright?" he waited a few moments trying to guide her back to the bed. she grabbed the doctors arms needing to know where her Alpha had gone. Her Alpha? no they didn't bond Loki wasn't her's at all. so why did her omega side scream that he was? "Where is HE?" she desperately yelled at bruce. "Who? you came through the bi-frost 3 days ago, no one else in sight". Loki had abandoned her? shunned her from Asgard, because he didn't believe her worthy? She was useless, she didn't deserve an Alpha, no one could love her. she dropped to her knees breathing heavily holding back tears. "Asshole" her brain thought. she stood up straight and started pacing. why? what? could? memories? but? no? what? why?

A few moments passed and nothing happened. then it started. A small weight in her chest that what it felt like, until it grew. she started to feel dizzy everything seeming louder. a hand blamed down on the counter making her jump, till she realized it was her own, and it was the only thing keeping her supported. wait, now she was on the ground. Tony and the super soldiers ran in they started angrily yelling (at bruce?). "stop" Rose whispered quietly it was all to loud. too much sound not enough mind to comprehend it all. She whimpered and backed up into the corner. Bucky noticed her first and tried to get close. she bit him hard on the hand. blood coated her lips. Iron. another figure approaching. her head lulling against the back wall and details of her past came back to her. Tony? whatever it was, it was moving and warm and—. Rose's agony  started like a cramp. Like a bad cramp. It just kept getting worse. She struggled to breath through it the pain almost to great. She didn't know when the screaming started but it was her's, and it was loud as fuck.