chapter 17

Chapter 17

  Aaralyns POV:

   After I got home from meeting Ryder I put Rylyn to bed and went to bed myself. I had to get up and meet Jessica and I had to get Rylyn ready too so I got up at 7:30 to get ready.

   I got up and took a quick shower. As I was getting dressed my phone went off. I went over to find Ryders name flashing on the front.

   "Hello?" I answered.

   "Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up before you meet up with Jessica?" Ryder asked.

   "Yeah that would be great. I was thinking about calling you and asking if you wanted to meet her with me? I would just feel better with you there."

   "Yes I'll go. You know I would do anything for you and Lynny."

   I told him I would see him later and hung up. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair then went to go wake up Lynny.

  "Lynny, baby? Its Momma. Its time to get up baby girl." I said as I went over to her and rubbed her cheek.

   I picked her up and went over to her changing table. I dressed her in a pink dress and white sandals. I brought her back in my room and layed her down on the floor with some of her toys while I went and put on my make up.

   I told my mom I was leaving and headed to Ryders.

   Lynny was in the back seat and was cooing the whole drive there.

   "Who are we gonna go see? Who? Daddy! Yes we are gonna go see Daddy!!" I cooed back. 

   I pulled into the parking lot and walked up to Ryders apartment with Lynny in my arms. I knocked on his door and when he opened it he smiled.

    "Hi, baby!!" He said as he took Rylyn from my arms. "So what time do you have to meet Jess-a-bitch?" He asked and I just laughed.

    "There's no need to call her that. We don't even know if its her that told." I walked over to his kitchen and pulled out a bottle with formula in it and filled it up with water. "I'm supposed to be there at 2:30."

   "Okay. Well then that means we can hang here for awhile."

  "Okay come here baby girl!" I took Rylyn from Ryder's arms and sat on the couch.

  We talked and played with Rylyn for a couple hours and then Ryder rocked her to sleep singing a song that I couldn't quite hear.

   While Rylyn was taking her nap Ryder and i talked about buying a house together.

  "Yes and I would like to raise Lynny in a house together but I don't think my mother would be all that happy with me moving out right after I just had a baby. I mean Rylyn is barely a month old."

   "Well we could at least think about it." Ryder was so dead set on me and Rylyn moving in with him.

  "Okay well lets think about this. I am eighteen but you are still my teacher and even though we have a beautiful daughter together, we can't risk people knowing about us because then we will never get to be those perfect parents." I paused and looked down at my hands.

   I was picturing my life with the three of us and Ryder being that over-protective father who scares off all the boys and me being the mother who got yelled at for ruining Rylyns life and even Skylar being the crazy aunt who sneaks Rylyn alcohol before she was legal.

   "I just think we should wait till after I graduate. That way I know that Rylyn will have both of her parents."

  Ryder nodded and then lifted my head up so my eyes would meet his. "I love you and we can wait till after graduation." Then he kissed me.

  After I pulled away I looked up at the clock. "Well we got fifteen minutes till we have to meet Jessica."

   "I'll get Rylyn."

   I hope this won't be as bad as I picture it. And I hope Jessica wont turn out to be a real Jess-a-bitch.

  _______________________________________________

  I hoped you liked it and do you guys think Jessica is gonna turn out to be the Jess-a-bitch they think she will be?(: Let me know!!