Turtle thoughts(short and cute)

•Y/ns POV•

"Y/n come on. You gotta walk a little faster than that" Mario whined, stopping ahead of me so I could be by his side while walking. "I'm sorry" I said playfully rolling my eyes, catching up to him. "Why are you so slow today? Legit Freaking turtle lady over here!" He exclaimed, shoving me a little. "I'm just really tired" I yawned. "Awe. Piggy back" he said squatting down. I gladly accepted and jumped on his back. Wrapping my arms loosely around his neck and laying my head on his shoulder. He continued walking us around. We were currently walking around downtown at the little stores. I think we were on our way to a frozen yogurt store, but I want sure. I zoned out, watching his feet go back and forth. I had no clue and I'm pretty sure I was drooling on his shoulder cause I felt something slip from my mouth. "Ummm y/n are you okay?" He said. I looked at him to see a tight smile on his face. "What?" I asked a little confused. "are you drooling?" He asked with a little laugh. I lifted my head up and wiped the side of my mouth. "Maybe..." I trailed and looked down to see that his pink shirt had a little puddle on it... oops. "I feel it!" Mario laughed. His laugh always made me laugh. I can't stop smiling when he smiles or laughs. He's too cute and I wonder how I got so lucky. "Let's say that we get some frozen yogurt and hit the beach" he winked. "I'm down" I said jumping off his back and into the store.