Lazy Days (cute)

Y/n's POV
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I woke up to the sound of my overly annoying alarm clock. My mom barged into my room blabbing and how she said she will be gone and what I can and can't do when she's gone. Overprotective mom.... Fun. After a few more minutes of my mom talking she left my room and said she would be back around 6. My dad was at work like usual but he's usually never home he always gets back around 6 and we never really talk. My brother is at a friends so home alone. THANK GOD!  I got out of  bed and went through my closet and grabbed some leggings and one of Marios baggy sweatshirts he let me keep. I honestly love  it so much. It feels like he's constantly hugging me and I feel safe.... *BING* my thoughts were Interrupted  by my phone going off.
*Texts* Bold= Mario  plain= y/n

Good morning babe😘

Morning! 😘 ughhhhh Today is gunna be so boringggggg

Home alone?

Yeah

Lazy day?

Babe that sounds good!

Be over in  5. See ya soon bæ🙃💗

Okayyy. Bye boo

*end of convo*

I ran downstairs and got some snacks set up. Once I got things set up I sat down watching whatever was appealing to me. I clicked on a somewhat good show but then there was a knock on the door. I got up and ran to the door and opened it to see Mario standing with a big smile. "I missed you so much. I haven't see you in foreverrrrrrr" Mario whined dragging his words. " babe. We hung out all yesterday" I giggled. "that's too long for me" he smiled smiled pulling me into a hug. "Movie?" I asked looking up at him. "sounds like a plan" he smiled pulling away from the hug and grabbing my hand leading us to the couch. "wanna watch scary move 1?" He asked "yessssss" I laughed as Mario reached for the remote. "baby, you cold?" He asked laughing once I flinched. "Maybe a little" Mario laughed at me and held his arms out. "Come here" Mario then grabs a blanket off the couch and covers both of them up and continue watching the movie. "I love you y/n" he smiled. "I love you too" I smiled cuddling into his chest.

Sorry this sucks so much. I promise if  I get requests I'll make it as good as I can :)