Things happen (sad ish?)

Y/n's POV

Do you ever just get that feeling when you wake up something isn't right? Yeah. Me too.

Mario started walking towards the door. "MARIO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs causing him to snap back at me. "Out" was all he said. "You can't leave now!" I yelled back. "And why is that" he said making the must stupidest face ever. "BECAUSE! DID YOU NOT JUST SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION!? MARIO YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL!" I screamed but what I didn't realize was tears were now pouring out. Mario just stood there looking at me. He didn't even look hurt or sorry. He just. Stood there... He shrugged his shoulders. "Mario!" I yelled blocked his way to the door and grabbing his arm. "Don't leave..." My voice cracked... "Why not. I don't care about you anyways. I could just leave like that." he said while snapping his fingers together once. Ouch. That really hurt. To know your own boyfriend couldn't give a crap about you. Wanting to leave. Is that how he really feels? I guess he doesn't really care about he and all the times he loved me it was a lie... Mario shoved his way past me and I fell right to the ground. "Don't leave!" I got back up not wanting to give up and work this out. I finally reached him and grabbed his arm. "Y/n let go!" He snapped getting out of my grip. "NO! I LOVE YOU MARIO SELMAN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. By this time I didn't care who hears me. I just needed him to know and he could stay but that didn't work... He was making his way down the driveway and stopped halfway and then he said the words I never wanted to hear. "I never loved you nor will I ever, y/n" he was so serious. He meant it. "Goodbye" was his last words and he made his way to the road to cross. I cried... Hard. Like I never did before. *BAM* *HONK* I snapped to reality and turned back to see my once boyfriend in the middle of the road. Lifeless. It all happened so fast.... "Y/n....." "Y/n...." "Y/n..!" I flinched out of bed. Soaked and my face was flushed red with tears. "Y/n.... Are you okay?" Mario questioned. I can't look at him. This dream. Horrified me... Mario put both of his hands on my shoulders looked into my eyes concerned. "Y/n. Babe. Are you okay?" And gave me a little shake. All I could do was cry and Mario pulled me into a hug. "Y-you-u ki-issed aNother-r girl-l and G-got.....h-h-hit by a c-car" spewed crying even more. Mario's eyes went wide and he hugged me even tighter. "Babe... I.I...." You know what makes it w- worse..." Mario looked into my eyes worried of my next words. "Y-you... S-said you didn't-t l-love me-E" at this point I was full on crying. It's too hard to think that your boyfriend doesn't love you... Mario kissed the top of my head. "I'll always love you" he cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehhehehehhehehehh
It's
So
Bad
Ahhhhh
I need ideas
HELP ME!!! Comment below to help me with ideas 🙌🙏🙏🙏