Hello, im trying to sleep...

Y/n's POV

It's a Sunday night, 9:56pm and my boyfriend of 1 year came over to spend the night. Mostly cause my parents are gone on some trip and didn't take me. For sure I DONT want to be alone any long in this house. No. Just no. Anywaysssss Mario and I were sitting and eating pizza in the living room talking about the most random things ever. Just basically anything that came to mind. It was great. "Hey. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked yawning and stretching out. "Sure, why not?" He smiled at me. He grabbed a random movie and popped it in and walked back over to me where the open space next to me. "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!!!" I whined. "I don't either!" He said screaming like a little angry girl. I started laughing and so did Mario. After a couple minutes of laughing I rested my head on Marios chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close. I feel my eyes getting heavy and I start to yawn. Mario looks at me and yawns too but smiles in the process. "Dang it y/n! You passed it on!!!!" He said laughing. "Sorry" I said making a puppy dog face. I rested my head back on his chest and he rested his head on top of mine and started to pet my head. "Mario what are you doing??" I asked laughing. "Petting you, your hair is soft" she said smiling and continued to pet my head. "Well Im tired" I said stretching out. "I see that" and got off the couch and grabbed a blanket and spread it over both of us. "You're adorable" he whispered sending chills down my spine. I didn't respond I just kissed his nose. Again, here goes Mario. Mario started to rub my arm. "Ummm.. hello. I'm trying to sleep" I said throwing his hand away from me. "I can't help it" he said putting his arms up in defense. "Whatever dork" I said pecking him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY LOVELY PEOPLE!!! Long time no see huh? I updated in sorry it's bad. To people who stick with this and rad what I'm saying. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!💕💕 I would appreciate it if you voted and commented for future chapters so I have ideas. Also it would mean the world to me if you check out my other books(: I love you guys, have an amazing day❤️