A/N

First of all, I would like to thank all of you wonderful people out there, for taking your time and giving this book a shot. It's really very appreciated, and we would never be anything without our dear readers.

This is a rewritten version of the book, though the main plot ideas and incidences will remain the same. Character names changes may take place. But otherwise, this book will be what you last remembered it.

To make sure I don't leave you all with a question mark above your heads, this book is coming soon on March 28th, 2018.

There will be updates every Friday from then on.

I hope you remain with us on this journey throughout as most of you did earlier. :)

Before you begin reading, there are few things all must know and follow:

This book contains some mature themes and is advisable to the age group 13+.

Please refrain from reading further if any kind of gore or mention of mental disorders disturbs you.

The story does not promote any harm, and is written only for the purpose of entertainment. No hate is being directed to any groups in the general society.

Trolls and disrespectful users will be immediately muted, reported and banned from using Wattpad.

This book is the combined imagination  of the amazing
OmaimaAkbar XiaWillow CaronJenny  shadowsleek zuko_42 RachelS8766
Dear old Sam and simple old me.

I, Lillian Jones, am the sole
Narrator of this story. Meaning I put the whole thing in word to be honest that's all. XD

The story is written according to British punctuation rules.

This story is completely fictional (unless stated otherwise). The scientific facts and figures are relatively true.

This is solely the property of the writers who are mentioned above, and is not copied or imitated from any kind of existing source. Any such area is and will be deemed as a coincidence, taking in consideration the former reason.

This work is prohibited from being reproduced anywhere else or to be translated.

Fanfictions are strictly prohibited, though this decision may be reconsidered in the future.

Initially published on the account @Oscus_Wyde. It had become a difficult task to handle one more account, so the book has been shifted where I can easily update and handle its progress.

Any resemblance to any other plot ideas or movies or anything is purely coincidental. There may be references to historical facts, myths, legends and other things as well. But the sole credit will go to the respected persons. Nothing in this book has been, or will be plagiarized.

 Nothing in this book has been, or will be plagiarized

Copyright ©
All Rights reserved.

This book is the sole property and under complete authority of the authors concerned. No part of this book may be copied, reproduced or translated anywhere without the concerned people's permission or notice.

:).