Updates.

So I wanted to talk to you guys about something, and it's no ones fault but my own. But today I got a message that said the following :

Now I'm not mad and I don't want to make the person who sent this feel bad

Now I'm not mad and I don't want to make the person who sent this feel bad. But I would like you guys to understand that I am a junior in high school which for me means the ACT's are coming up and I need to be on top of my studies. So that comes first.

Now with that being said, there's also a better way to ask me to update. Because I don't get paid to write which also makes it a little harder. But that's not your guys fault ether. Some different ways you can, I guess encourage, updates are...

1.) Give me ideas, tell me what you would like to see in the story. I don't make this for myself.

2.) Tell me what you like, show me that you guys actually like the books. It gets hard when you feel like you put a lot of effort in and no one reads it.

3.) Be respectful don't demand that I update. This is a short story book, where the story lasts one part maybe two if I'm adventurous.

I really do like writing for Brea and Wally, and I really do like that you guys like it so much. But please understand that I am trying my best and hardest to work hard in school and that comes as a top priority.

And again I'm not mad, and to who ever send that message I'm not angry I wanted to use it to help explain why updates aren't coming. So thank you guys for being patient with me, I will try to get an update out soon!

Love Always,
Briz💕