The newest baby bird.

~Wally~

"What?!" Brea asked as her mom and dad stood In front of everyone to tell them they had another kid.

"We gave him up for adoption, we had no idea how we were even going to take care of you. Let alone a two year old and a new born." Green Arrow told her. This was crazy they had another kid?

"A little brother. You all heard that I'm not crazy?" Brea asked as she turned to us. She's gonna freak in about two seconds. I told everyone in the mind link.

"Brea come here." I told her as I held out my hand.

"Holding your hand will not make this better Wally!" She yelled. "So where is he? Texas? Omaha? As far away from me as possible?" She asked as she crossed her arms. It was cute watching her get all worked up.

"Or right behind you?" Someone spoke up as we all turned around to see a kid who looked just like what you would imagine the guy version of Brea to look like.

"Why is he here?! Who brought him here?!" Brea yelled as she gestured frantically towards him.

"Because we wanted you to meet your brother in a public setting." Canary smiled worriedly. I don't blame her, I'm nervous!

"Oh yeah. Perfect setting to scare the kid off by bringing him to a superhero hang out!" Brea yelled. Suddenly there was a blue flash and Brea's shoulder was iced.

"Peyton!" Oliver scolded.

"Why you little!" Brea yelled as she flicked her wrists and charged towards her brother. I sped in front her and Flash did the same to Peyton. "Move Wally let me give that little mmh." I cut her off with a kiss and she relaxed.

"Please don't kiss me." I heard Peyton say. Brea and I both pulled away laughing.

"Are you okay to let go?" I asked and she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm cool." She told me.

"Glad my kisses can pull you out of rage mode." I joked and she rolled her eyes and kissed me quickly again. I moved to the side and Peyton and Brea stood in front of each other.

I looked around and saw a lot of the league and the team looked nervous. I looked back to Brea and put a hand on her back, she shot me a look and turned back to her brother. She extended her hand to him and I got a little scared. "Welcome to the family baby bird." Brea smiled.

"Please don't tell me-"

"You are the baby. Moms, Black Canary. Bird nick names ensue." She teased and Peyton groaned as Brea pulled him into a hug. I stepped back and Oliver and Dinah were by my side.

"Thank you. I was afraid those too would just duke it out." Dinah sighed as she held my shoulder.

"Well can't let my girlfriend burn her brother to death." I laughed.

*****

This is shorter than what I would have liked..but I wasn't really feeling the ending. But for those of you who read the squeal to FftS. You all know that Brea has a little brother and I wanted to introduce him into this book. So with out further ado Brea is no longer the only child!
If you want to see anything in the book request it!
Please don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys! -Briz💕