"Oh. That's good to hear." she said, and she unnoticeably scooted closer to him.

"Do you think it's a bit cold here? My cabin is a little further from this place so it's quieter, too." Chanyeol knew what he was doing when he gently took her freezing hand, and earned a lustful look in her eyes as she silently nooded, letting him lead her.

----

Baekhyun didn't know how to feel about his newly made "friend".

This Jimin guy approaced him with what Baekhyun called "a seductive aura", and since they started talking he accidentally touched Baekhyun, brushing his hand against Baekhyun's and leaning in too close while talking.

He literally dragged him from Jungsan's campfire, to get some air.

Before being dragged away by Jimin, Baekhyun glanced once more at Chanyeol, who just blankly started at the fire, obviously deep in his thoughts.

"I watched your game today. You have  pretty amazing skills. Your serve especially." Jimin praised him, and Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his lame attempt to get Baekhyun's sympathy.

"Thank you." he said blankly, just to stay polite.

Little did he know that praising didn't work with Baekhyun at all.

Baekhyun tried to keep himself occupied with colorful Christmas lights that decorated the tree they stood by.

"I guess you've noticed by now that I'm interested in you, Baekhyun." Jimin leaned closer and Baekhyun gulped, gripping a warm red cup in his hand.

"I've wanted to talk to you since the first day, when I saw you warming up with your team."

Somewhere in the crowd Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol walking in their direction, and just when he hoped that the giant would come to his rescue, he was stopped in his tracks by a brunette girl.

Baekhyun sighed, directing his attention back at Jimin, whose intentions definitely weren't as innocent as he presented them.

"Look, Jimin, you're a nice guy and all but..."

"Can I at least get a walk with you? Please? You can't reject me before giving me a chance to show you what I'm like." Jimin, who was one hell of an actor, gave Baekhyun a begging puppy look. Unfortunately, Baekhyun wasn't farmiliar with latter's manipulating skills and his real intentions.

Glancing once more at Chanyeol, who seemed engaged in his conversation with short brunette girl, he accepted Jimin's invitation.

---

Chanyeol thanked the God that they didn't end up in Baekhyun's bed in all the rush and eager kisses that they left on each other.

Chanyeol disconnected their lips and pushed Mina on his bed, and she panted for air while looking at Chanyeol above her, taking off his shirt. He threw the shirt somewhere and immediately sealed her lips with his, and Mina's fingers started tracing along his formed abs, biceps and back muscles.

Soon Mina lost her shirt too, and Chanyeol lips started making their path downwards.

"C-Chanyeol... Ah", she moaned when he reached the waistband of her panties.

It was so easy.

It was easy to make those girls or boys here and there moan under him and to please them.

But he had never felt anything but lust towards them, and even that would vanish after they were done with their business.

And he never, ever did it if he knew that the other side could develop any kind of feelings for him or didn't want to have sex without obligations.