I Want You

HBCU: Miles College

Autumn Morgen

Langston Morris

Langston Morris

Quickly making her way through the hallway of her last class of the day, the young Autumn was excited to start the weekend. This weekend was about to be a very lit one, her university was getting ready to have their annual lit weekend. Pushing her earphones in her ear she started her walk towards her dorm, passing the practice field, she noticed that the football players were all kind of gathered in a huddle in the corner, almost as if they discussing something. But knowing them they were probably having a funny rap battle against each other. Autumn wasn't one to question seeing young black men in their element. Just the way they interact with each other, made her happy because nowadays it was hard to come across genuine love between the male species. Shrugging Autumn continued on her way mouthing the words to Rico Nasty's Beat My Face. While walking away she didn't notice that running back Tyson pointing at her as his friend described the girl to them.

"Does she have long brownish-burgundy hair?"

"Nigga how the fuck you know that?" Langston questioned looking at his friend

"That's not the point."

"Yes, it is. I need to know how the hell you know? You be watching her?"

"Chill Langston. And I know cause she walking right there, and if you trying to get this whole plan to work you need to get your shit together nigga."

"First of all, don't call it a plan because now it sounds like I'm plotting on her. I'm trying to make her my baby."

"Aww this nigga, Langston all in love. How did you even find her?"

"That's not the point, what I need for Tyson to do right now is this give her this shirt, and tell her to text the number on the paper alright. Now hurry up before she goes inside of her building."

Autumn continued to nod her head as she walked to her dorm building. Currently her mind was on what new makeup products she was about to purchase next. The Sophomore was unaware that she had caught the eye of someone on campus. Autumn was unaware of the fact that she had someone's son, out here trying to figure out how he was going to impress her enough to make her his baby.