11

Frozen and shocked, I sat there, staring at his neck.

-

"Yah~!" Sehun whined cutely, batting my hand away from his leg. I pouted slightly and looked at him with puppy eyes but he shook his head. "Wanna drink?"

He handed be a bottle of beer. I wasn't a drinker but I took it anyway. He smiled softly and opened it for me. I smiled back of course. I stared at the bottle, before bringing it up to my lips and tilted my head back, chugging it.

"Woah, Chanyeol! Slow down!!" Sehun said and laughed nervously.

"What~?! I'm thirsty!" I whined and pouted.

"You'll get drunk!"

I shrugged and frowned slightly, continuing to chug the rest of it. I'm gonna get hella drunk, I just know it.

By the time Sehun finished drinking his 3rd bottle, we were drunk. I stayed silent for half of the time, staring down at the floor, falling asleep. "Yah." Sehun whispered, tapping my cheeks. He cupped my cheeks and tilted my head up slightly. He plopped himself onto my lap and I let out a quiet groan. My vision was blurry, I had no idea what I was doing. I lost control of my actions. "K-kiss me." Sehun mumbled, with a hiccup and tapped my cheek.

I leaned closer to his lips and claimed them, kissing them deeply and awkwardly. He didn't care though, he was drunk too. Too drunk.

It was quite a long kiss. Sehun was sprawled out on his bedroom floor, breathing heavily as I slowly removed his shirt. He shivered when his skin was in contact to the cold wooden floor, he hissed a little. "Oh Jesus." I mumbled, blinking to regain my vision again. I leaned down, saddling the boy, kissing his neck and sucked harshly like a leech thirsty for blood. Sehun whimpered quietly, gripping my hair. Next thing I knew his neck was covered in hickeys, and I took a picture of it, and posted it.

Sehun rolled around before he eventually passed out because of the booze. I did too, my head resting on Sehun's stomach.

-

"Listen.. It's a lot to remember... but you should really get to your class." Sehun whined.

"How—When—What?!" I mumbled and looked at Sehun, dumbfounded.

"We can talk about this later." Sehun replied and grabbed my hand, pulling me to my class but I refused. He looked at me, sighing heavily. He decided to stay with me and explain stuff to me.

~~~

I couldn't really believe it. I didn't understand. How? I gave them to him? I sat in my class, forehead rest on my palm. I was supposed to be doing work but instead I was writing down what Sehun had told me.

Sehun and I got drunk —> Sehun commanded me to kiss him —> He was then sprawled out on the floor and I removed his shirt —> then the hickeys.

"Chanyeol! Can you balance this?" The teacher yelled, making me flinch.

'Al + O2 —> Al2O3'

Shit, I wasn't listening..

"Erm.. It would be..." I looked at the screen and bit my lip as I tried to work it out. I struggled a little because I wasn't even listening to the teacher.

"Times up." The teacher said and asked another student.

Wow, I screwed it up for myself.

I sighed and laid my head onto the desk. This cannot be true. This isn't true. If he can remember it, then why can't I? We were both drunk? What if Baekhyun drugged me?! Making sure that I don't remember what happened? Life is so complicated...

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes, thinking. But then I soon fell asleep.

~~~

"Hey.." A voice said softly, gentle taps on my head. I fluttered my eyes open to see someone sat on my desk. The view of the ass was pretty close to my face, not gonna lie. "Chanyeol.."

The voice was so soft, I was slightly confused.

"Chanyeollie...~"

I hummed and closed my eyes again. "You fell asleep in class. Don't you wanna talk about what happened earlier?"

It was Sehun, how did he know what class I was in?

Reopening my eyes, I looked up to see Sehun staring down at me with a soft smile. No one else was in the classroom, the sun was already setting due to winter getting closer. He ran his gentle, long fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead before standing up and pulled a chair over to me and sat down in front of my desk, resting his chin on his arm which laid flat on the table. His face was close to mine, the tips of our noses touching, eyes staring lovingly into each other's. I hummed and smiled softly and he smiled back. He shuffled closer and gently pressed his lips onto mine. I happily leaned in a little closer and deepened the kiss a little before he pulled away. "Did class bore you so much you ended up falling asleep?" Sehun asked me and giggled, sitting up and looked at me.

"Yeah.." I replied with a laugh and sat up too, stretching out my arms and yawned. I looked down at the desk to see my notes that I had made to try and remember what Sehun had told me.

"Oh, you made notes." Sehun stared at the sheets and read them, biting his lip.

I nodded and looked down at my hands, sighing softly. I heard him let out a soft sigh, and he pushed the papers towards me. "You really don't remember do you...?"

I shook my head and looked at him.

"You have a the brain of a fish."

Laughing sheepishly, I looked away, staring down at my lap and rubbed the side of my neck. "But it's cute." Sehun muttered, so that only he could hear but I heard it pretty well. I just chose not to say anything.

"Well, I really just cant remember.. Maybe I don't remember it because it was my first time drinking?" I added, and shrugged, biting my lip.

"Probably." Sehun replied and ruffled my hair, smiling. "You should head home soon mister. School is almost over."

"Want me to walk you home?"

"I have a detention..." Sehun mumbled and pouted, standing up.

I laughed. "You? A detention? What did you do?"

"I argued with my teacher."

"Wow, bad boy huh?"

"Stop..."

"Sorry." I chuckled and stood up, packing up my things and shoved them into my bag.

"So messy." Sehun added and shook his head, watching me put my things away. I laughed.

"I'm too lazy to put my things in 'neatly'. Not my forte."

"Pfft."

As soon as I finished, I threw my bag onto my back and looked at Sehun. "I'll walk you to your detention, bad boy."

"Can you wait for me though? Please? It's only 30 minutes." Sehun gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't say no. He was too cute.

Nodding and smiling, I take him to his detention. Hickeys....

~~~