5

"Where does Chanyeol keep disappearing to? Honestly, he can't spend two seconds with me without running off."

"He might just be busy Baekhyun."

"Busy? Busy doing what?!"

"Personal things."

Baekhyun sighed and looked around the classroom, his eyes landing on the door to see a tall guy walk through.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted and stood up. "Where have you been!?" He ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and patted his back gently.

"I was with my friends." I replied and sniffled slightly.

"Have you been crying?"

I looked down at Baekhyun and shook my head, smiling. "I haven't, don't worry, I sneezed a lot when I was outside. I'll... be fine."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun questioned and cupped my cheeks. I nodded and removed his hands from my face.

"I just want to sit by myself for the rest of the day now... Just... Don't talk to me. Please.."

"Oh.. okay, as you wish."

Sehun words hurt me.

"I think... we should stop this..."

Oh the pain, replaying it in my head only causes more pain in my heart.

"Yes, we've only been like this for a day, but I feel bad for Baekhyun. We can still be friends."

Then he kissed me one last time before he stood up and left me.

"You sure he's okay Jongin... He doesn't look like it. His eyes are puffy." I heard Baekhyun say, looking over at me. I alley out a soft sigh and pulled my hood over my head and laid my head onto the desk.

"Park Chanyeol." The teacher growled and slammed her hand down onto the table.

"What?!" I groaned and lifted my head up.

"You need to-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I huffed before laying my head back down onto the desk and sniffled.

"Detention."

"For fucks sakes..." I talked back and looked at the teacher with an annoyed look on my face. She sighed before talking again.

~~~

At the end of the day, I walked with Baekhyun to his house. I honestly miss Sehun so much. My heart throbs for him. I miss the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun said and stopped in his steps, tugging on my hand. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied and looked at him, painting a smile on my face.

Baekhyun looked at me in the eyes and stayed silent. "You're lying. There's something wrong."

"There isn't!"

He flinched, looking at me shocked. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout..." I said to him softly, looking down at the ground. 

"I-Its fine." Baekhyun replied and held my hand again. He started walking and so did I. "Sehun is home."

"Oh..."

~~~

"Baby, don't cry~ Tonight~" Baekhyun sang quietly in my ear as I played the guitar. He back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder and watched me strum. I soon came to the end of the song and he let out a content sigh, humming and nuzzled his nose on my neck. I didn't smile though. It just reminded me of Sehun too much. All the affection I'm getting. "Well.. You should get going~ It's getting late~"

I nodded and stood up to set the guitar down on its stand again. Baekhyun stood up and lead me out of the house. He pecked my lips first before I left, waving to me. I painted a smile on my face and began walking home, a tear rolling down my cheek. "I would've said bye to Sehun.. He probably doesn't want to talk to me.." I muttered to myself as I walked.

~~~

"Chanyeol-ah! I made you breakfast~!"

Rolling around in my bed and whined and soon sat up. "Okay eomma! I'm coming down." I shouted back, my voice cracking in the middle of the sentence. I rolled out of my bed and stumbled downstairs into the kitchen. 

"Got any plans today~?" She asked and ruffled my hair as she set down the plate.

"No.." I replied and prayed quickly before eating.

"Hm. Weird. You usually always have something to do on the weekends."

"Morning eomma~" Yoora said happily, setting her bag onto the table. "Sup lil' bro~!"

I whined slightly and looked at her, pouting slightly.

Yoora giggled and held her fist up which I then bumped my fist with hers. "I'll be heading off to work now, tell appa I love him."

"Alright." My mother said and hugged Yoora and watched her leave. She then turned to me. "Go see Baekhyun?"

"I might do that." I replied and sighed, finishing off my breakfast and stood up to place the plate into the sink.

She nodded before walking over to the sink and began to wash the dishes. Sighing once again, I head back up to my room and changed before leaving the house to go to Baekhyun's.

Walking at a steady pace, I looked around, sighing heavily and shoved my hands into my pockets. Baekhyun's house wasn't far away so I got there in less than 15 minutes.

I knocked, shoving my hands into my pockets, looking around, and waiting for Baekhyun's mom to open the door for me.

I looked back at the door and smiled but then it soon disappeared. "Oh."

"Baekhyun isn't home. He won't be for a week, he's staying with my grandpa." Sehun said and avoided eye contact with me. I sighed. He slowly closed the door but I stopped him with my foot. He looked at me and then away.

"Why does it have to be like this, baby?" I said to him and opened the door again.

He didn't say anything. He fidgeted with his fingers, sniffling slightly. "I'm sorry, but... it's not right."

I sighed and entered the house, closing the door and lifted his head up and kissed his lips deeper than before. He hesitated a little but he soon kissed me back. I cupped his cheeks, feeling tears rolling down them. Sehun pulled away after a while and looked down, placing his hands on top of my hands and sniffled. "Don't cry..~" I whispered to him and wiped his tears away. He let out a shaky breath and looked at me.

"But it's just... wrong...."

"I told you I loved you. It hurts when you're not around."

"I'm sorry..."

"It hurts when you don't give me your affection." I whispered in his ear. Sehun gulped and gently pushed me away.

"I can't do this." He said and looked at me then away. I looked at him sadly and let out a sigh, looking down. "One last kiss, please? I'll leave you alone afterwards. Although I'll keep missing you..."

Sehun bit his lip and looked at me, he cupped my cheeks and pulled me down for a long hot kiss, like our first kiss.

As we kissed, our tongues danced together and our tears escaped our eyes, rolling down our cheeks.

"I love you."

~~~