13

(There is smut. You have been warned.)
lol this is the last chapter and i'm ending it with christmas. also this chptr might be boring because i'm tired. leave me alone. thnx

A few months later...

Sitting on my bed, waiting for something good to happen was boring as hell. I needed to entertain myself somehow. Unfortunately, Sehun and Baekhyun had moved away. I was no longer able to cuddle my Sehunnie. I wasn't able to get any kisses from his lips and I couldn't receive any affection. I felt lovesick.

I needed Sehun by my side.

And plus... I want to kiss Sehun under the mistletoe.

~~~

I ring Sehun quite a lot, wanting to know when the best time for me to leave the house to go to the airport was. Maybe texting would be better, he could still be on the plane. Jesus, I'm so fucking dumb.

Giant baby 👶🙊❤️:

Bbyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; when would be the best time to come pick you up?

I waited for a reply and as I did so, I stood up from my bed and changed my clothes out of my pyjamas. I sighed.

"What are you doing up so late, Chanyeol?" Yoora asked me as she opened the door slightly, peeking her head through.

"I'm picking Sehun up from the airport," I replied quietly, fixing my shirt.

Yoora hummed and nodded her head. "Don't have sex when you get back. Eomma and I have work in the morning," She added and laughed quietly. I didn't understand what was so funny but I shrugged it off and grabbed my jacket.

"We won't," I replied and put it on as I chuckled.

"Stay warm, it's snowing." Yoora closed the door and disappeared back to her bedroom. I heard my phone ding and I quickly grabbed it.

Sehunnie my bbyboy🙊🍓💕:

come to the airport now bby. i just landed ❤️

I smiled happily and walked out of the house quietly so I didn't wake my mom or my sister. After that, I got into my car and drove to the airport, a wide smile on my face. I parked as soon as I got there and ran inside, waiting for Sehun to exit through the double doors of arrivals. My smile still on my lips, I watched as people run to their family whilst I still waited for Sehun.

"Yeolie!!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked around for the voice and saw Sehun running towards me whilst dragging his suitcase behind him. He jumped and hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms and legs around me. I chuckled and held him up, kissing his cheek nonstop. He smiled and hummed, rubbing his cheek on mine. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too my angel." I whispered. I kissed his lips and smiled against them, humming.

"I have a present for you." Sehun whispered and wiggled out of my grip. "But you can't open it until Christmas." He held his suitcase again. I chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go, baby." I said and held his hand and walked with him out to the car.

~~~

"Oh fuck yes." Sehun moaned loudly, gripping the bed sheets tightly and threw his head back.

I thrusted hard, kissing his neck and chest. My mom and Yoora had already gone to work which meant I could fuck Sehun and make him moan as loud as I want. I slapped his ass and gripped his hips, kissing his lips. He moaned loudly, whimpering and begging. He gripped my arms, biting his lip harshly. A few more thrusts and I had already released inside of him. He did too but a while after me.

We both breathed heavily and laughed quietly. "That was amazing." Sehun whispered, smiling to me. I nodded and smiled back at him, pecking his lips. It felt great to have Sehun in my bed again. It felt amazing to have Sehun with me.

We laid there, panting and smiling as we stared up at the ceiling before I asked, "How's Baekhyun nowadays?"

"He's fine, he misses you a lot." Sehun replied and cuddled up to me.

"Cute." I breathed out and softly kissed Sehun's forehead, humming.

"You should call him one day, ask him how he is."

I nodded and closed my eyes. It had been a while to lay in bed with Sehun, I missed his warmth on my body and I missed the feeling of Sehun's finger running up and down my chest.

Sehun planted soft kisses on my chest, sucking my nipple softly and hummed. I smiled, looking at him and bit my lip. "You enjoying yourself there baby?" I asked huskily and smirked. I received a nod and a soft moan.

We then fuck for the second time, my room filling up with loud moans and groans, sounds of skin slapping and cuss words.

~~~

"Hey..."

"Baby, wake up~!"

I groaned and rolled over, my arms laying heavily on top of Sehun's body. I heard him giggled and bat my arm. "Yah!~ Wake up, it's Christmas!!"

Groaning and whining, I buried my face deeply into Sehun waist. "Just...five more minutes... Please." I mumbled, my eyes staying shut.

Sehun sighed and giggled, "Alright, five more minutes and I'll wake you up."

As those five minutes passed by, I finally woke up and attacked Sehun with lots of kisses and kitten licks, laughing and chuckling. I really had missed this.

I stood up in my bed and carried Sehun down to the living room where the tree was, collecting mine and Sehun's presents before we carried them back into my bedroom. I know I know, you're supposed to open presents with the whole family but my family don't mind, just as long as I'm happy with what I got, even if they don't see my reaction.

Sehun giggled quite a lot and I loved it. He was being too cute. I had a large pile of presents in my closet too, just for Sehun and maybe a couple for Baekhyun, I just felt like it.

"Okay, sit on the bed, I have more for you." I said and opened my closet, bring out the huge pile and dumped them on the bed too. Sehun's eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Babe.. You didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

Sehun giggled and pulled me down for a kiss which i gladly returned. I just wanted Sehun to be happy.

And the day goes on. Me and Sehun opening our presents, playing in the snow, making love. We were happy and that's all that matters.

Merry Christmas baby, I love you.
Love from your one and only xox