3

(There's a little bit of smut. Just warning y'all.)

It was the end of the day, raining heavily during the last two classes. I sighed heavily and waited outside in the rain for Baekhyun and possibly Sehun but he may be too shy now, since we did have a hot kiss, and then another one in the boys' bathroom. It was more... hot and passionate. But, I could tell he enjoyed it.

I sighed loudly once again, looking around for Baekhyun but no sign of him. But then I spotted Sehun making his way out of the school, using his books to cover him from the rain. "Sehun-ah!" I shouted and waved. He looked up and around before he eventually saw me. Even from far away, I could see a tint of red on his cheeks as he made his way over to me. I chuckled quietly and cupped his cheeks before kissing him but he pushed me away, making me confused.

"Not here.... Some of Baekhyun's friends might see and tell him." Sehun mumbled and looked at me.

"Hm.. You're right." I added. "Where is Baekhyun?"

"He's staying for a few hours to study for his upcoming test in literature and arithmetics."

"Ahhh okay~"

Sehun smiled and took my hand secretly, slowly beginning to walk back to his house. "D-Do you possibly have a spare shirt for me when we get to your place?" I asked him since I didn't want to stay in my wet clothes. He nodded and hummed, speed walking so he could get home quicker.

Once we got there, he lead me to his room, opening his closet and looked for a shirt for me. I didn't know whether to wait to get the shirt or... surprise him. I chose to surprise him. As his back was towards me, I set my backpack down next to his bed and took my shirt off slowly, and at that moment Sehun was looking at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. I smirked slightly and dropped my shirt onto the floor. "Holy fuck..." I heard him mumble to himself.

"Shirt, please?" I asked and held my hand out for it. He gulped and gave it to me, blushing madly and looked away from me. I chuckled and put my shirt on. "What did I do to you to make you blush so much?" I teased and smirked slightly.

"A-Nothing.." Sehun replied and gulped again. I walked over to him and closed the doors of the closet and pushed him up against it. He looked at me and blushed. I bit my lip and smirked before claiming his lips into a deep kiss.

He kissed back and slowly wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him. Lip smacking noises could be heard throughout the whole room, and the sounds of soft breaths too. But it was soon interrupted by Sehun's phone pinging. He pulled away and took his phone out from his pocket and looked at the message.

"Who is it~?" I asked him and looked down at his phone.

"Baekhyun." Sehun replied and opened his phone.

"What did he say?"

"He wants me to listen to something. He sent a link."

Sehun's phone
- Big bro (Baek): Hey Lil' bro!! Can you have a listen to this and tell me what you think? 🤗💕

(A/N Imagine the SM bit isn't there. And also, you're welcome ;))

Sehun opened the link and sighed slightly before looking up at me. I raised an eyebrow, confused before looking at what Sehun opened.