10

"Chanyeol. I don't understand why you're still here." Baekhyun growled.

"Listen. You broke up with me for something stupid. I don't fucking know who gave Sehun those damn hickeys." I shouted. "And the reason why I am here is because you invited me over god knows what for. Another argument."

"Shut the fuck up."

I frowned. "Well I'm sorry. I guess I'll just leave. Seems as if I'm no longer wanted in this goddamn house."

I stood up from the bed and began to make my way out of Baekhyun's room.

"I loved you!" Baekhyun shouted, his voice now sounding shaky. "But I broke up with you because you were never there with me. We only ever fucked once! Why!!"

Stopping in my steps, I listened, choking a little. I hoped he hadn't found out.

"I love you too much. But I have to let you go.. We're just not meant to be.. We're... Too different Chanyeol. No wonder you like my brother more.."

"What?"

Baekhyun had tears streaming down his face. "You heard me.. please just leave..." He muttered, wiping away his tears.

I took one step closer but then walked out of the room, leaving. I sighed heavily, quickly wiping away the tear that escaped my eye. "What have I done..." I whispered to myself.

~~~

"Yooo! Have you seen Chanyeol or Sehun?" Jongin asked, squeezing in the middle of Jongdae's and Minseok's little make out session.

"No, why?" Baekhyun mumbled and huffed.

"Just wondering since there are rumours about them."

"Like I give a shit."

Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun and looked at him. "Is... Everything alright?" He asked him, concerned about his behaviour.

"Yes. Everything is perfectly fine." He growled quietly, averting his gaze to a crowd.

Kyungsoo sighed before not even bothering to ask another question. He turned to Jongin and stood up. "Baby.. Can we go?" He asked, waiting.

"Yeah, sure." Jongin replies and held Kyungsoo's hand and walked out of the room.

I was outside, waiting for Sehun. He promised me he would be here earlier but I guess not. I continued to wait though, hiding my face when Kyungsoo and Jongin left the room.

Soon enough, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a quiet hum in my ear. I smiled soon turning around to see Sehun behind me. "Let's go talk." I said softly, cupping his cheek which he then leaned into my touch.

We walked outside, a cold breeze passing us and Sehun shivered. I cooed at him before taking off my jacket and gave it to him. He only wore a short sleeved shirt. "Wear something warmer next time.." I pouted and looked at him and he nodded.

"E-Erm.. So.." Sehun stuttered slightly and stared at his hands. "What did you want to talk about?"

I sat there silently and thought for a while. "About... me and Baek."

I heard a soft sigh escape Sehun's lips and his head hung low. Was he jealous? I can't tell. Maybe annoyed. We took a seat at bench table, face to face.

"Go on." He said and rested his chin on the palm of his hand and looked at me.

"I—Erm— Where do I start—?" I muttered a little.

"Take your time."

I don't know why but I felt pressured. Sehun was being patient though, so I didn't understand the pressure.

"Me and Baekhyun broke up.. And... He told me that he lo-ved me," I began to stutter as tears were threatening to fall. Sehun placed a hand on mine, and tangled his fingers with mine. "I don't know how.. But he knows something about me and you. I regret... everything..."

Sehun stood up and sat beside me. "Do you feel sorry for Baekhyun? Especially with what you did with me that day?" He said softly and I nodded. A tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away. "Look at me." He continued and gently turned my head so that I faced him.

The tears wouldn't stop, I kept crying. "There are times where you'll regret things, okay? Maybe Baekhyun thought it was for the best?" He said and brushed his thumbs on my cheekbones, wiping the tears away. I nodded, like a little kid being told what to do whilst their parents go on without them. "Stop crying now.. You're eyes will get puffy."

Sehun planted a soft kiss on my lips and looked into my eyes. "You've gone through a lot. I've gone through a lot. It takes time, okay?" He continued to speak, wiping away my tears.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked softly but Sehun changed the subject pretty fast and I didn't understand why. I didn't want to seem desperate though.

"You should get to your class now.." Sehun mumbled and rubbed his neck, smudging the foundation that covered the hickeys. There were more or so I thought.

"No." I replied sternly and Sehun looked at me shocked. "I'm not leaving you."

"But Chanyeol..."

"I wanna know who gave you those goddamn hickeys." I growled slightly and he looked away, furrowing his eyebrows. Is there something I don't know? I wasn't sure.. Was I drunk when I hung out with him? I don't remember but then again I don't drink...? I need explanation...

"Chanyeol. Please can we talk about this another time?" Sehun questioned me, stepping away.

"I don't want to seem desperate but I need to know."

"You do-"

"Please?"

Sehun sighed heavily, taking a seat again and placed his hands on top of mine. He stuttered at first. He didn't look at me either, not in the eyes anyway. I moved closer and looked at his neck.

"They..." He sighed.

I cupped his neck and ran my fingers over them, biting the inside of my lip.

"They were g-given—You—fuck—" His words were muddled up. 

"Take your time..." I said softly to him.

"You gave... them to me.."