8

"Run?" Josh asked.

"Book it." Nick answered.

"But what about Tyler?" Carla asked.

"Fuck it." Nick answered.

"What The hell is going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll explain later." Nick answered, "for now, let's get back to Melanie. We don't have a car, so you'd better be up for some exercise."

Carla and Suga groaned in response, "fuuuuuccckk," Suga let out through a sigh, "I thought this would be a nice holiday, but noooooo." He glared at Namjoon, "did you seriously drag us all the way over here for this?"

"I didn't know!" Namjoon yelled.

"Hey!" Carla snapped, silencing the whole group, "shut up. Now come on, if you haven't noticed, Dipsy's gone, probably to get Tyler. So long as they're close, Tyler's under their control. He can and will kill us whilst Telewashed. So, unless you want to die, I say we get lure him far away and slap some sense into him. Not literally, how dare you even think of laying a hand on the child."

Jimin slid to hide behind V, "she's scary. I don't like her."

Carla sneezed, "oh my god I think I'm allergic to one of you."

Blue One was still standing there as Mira, who surprisingly had energy to last her months, was still beating it with a rounders bat and Brendon was still watching. He shook his head to get rid of the shock of the situation, and walked up to Mira, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back through the hole in the wall, "hey, whatever your name is, we've gotta be careful, okay? These things seem pretty dangerous. I mean, I have no idea what's going on, but still."

"I don't know either," Mira sighed, "Carla's disappeared somewhere, I don't know where. I think she's in her house."

"Aren't some of this things in there?" Brendon asked.

"Red One and Yellow One," Mira explained, "and Carla's in there with them."

"So we're gonna sneak past them and save Carla?" Brendon asked.

"Only if you want to. I'm perfectly fine leaving Carla to die to protect us. Besides, she's older than me, so she can take care of herself." Mira shrugged as if it meant nothing, which it really didn't.

"She's not older than me," Brendon said, "and since I'm clearly the superior being here, I say that we go save her. Capiche?"

Mira sighed, really not bothered, "fine." She said, but only because it was Brendon's request.

A/N:

Oh shut up Mira you're gonna come save me.

Unfortunately I'm not even there but you don't know that so deal with it.