2

Carla screamed at the top of her lungs, hyperventilating as she sprinted up to her roommates room. Mira charged out of her bedroom door in time to see Green One appear out of literally nowhere and shove Carla out of the way, "byE FELICIA." It yelled, then turned and got caught in a staring contest with Mira for about twenty seconds before Mira also screamed and started dying. She slammed her door closed and looked for the nearest mistake. Meanwhile, Blue One punched the door repetitively whilst chanting.

"It's KILL OR BE KILLED BIOTCH."

"THIS BIOTCH DEFY'S LAWS." Mira said, sprinting to her window and opening it. "Of gravity," she mumbled to herself.

I'D RATHER DIE THEN BECOME ONE WITH PO. Was her last thought before she jumped.

She landed on something short and human like. Oh shit it was Josh Dun. Mira nervously climbed off him, before staring again. She had a bad habit of staring at people whilst trying to ani (translated from Korean: nope) her way out of the situation.

"Sorry," She said, "I had to do that."

Josh rubbed the back of his neck, also trying to ani his way out of the situation, "suicide is not the answer. Just kill the people who hurt you." Josh knew exactly what Tyler would say if he was there.

"You just earned the award for worlds worst-best advice," Tyler turned round the corner. Mira's jaw dropped. In front of her was Twenty Øne Piløts. She must've been dreaming. Then again, Who dreams of the Teletubbies? And if she was dreaming, it wouldn't have hurt when she jumped.

This was real life.

That was when she remembered she'd left Carla in the house alone with those things.

That was also when Carla jumped out of the window herself with a rounders bat in her hand, landing on her feet, "surpriiise motha fucka."

A/N:

This book already summarises my inner self.

Idk if anyone knew this but I'm literally a meme (my favourite is "are you sure about that?" Or the small kid backing away slowly, "Jesus chriist.").

Anybody else here a walking talking meme?