1

Melanie stretched elegantly and stepped out of bed. She put on a pastel purple dressing gown and slipped on some white slippers she bought on Amazon for a dollar. She went to go downstairs for some of those unicorn fruit loops (actual thing). Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Am I hallucinating?" She asked the sight in front of her.

It was actually the Teletubbies.

"Nope." Red One said, before Yellow One put a bag over Melanie's head and tied it at the top. She screamed, hoping to wake up her neighbours. She'd never been so scared in her whole life.

Carla woke up to a violent knocking session on her door. She walked downstairs in an oversized Twenty Øne Piløts shirt and some shorts. She opened her front door and blinked sadly.

Melanie cocked her head to the side and smiled sweetly, "hi! I'm Melanie, I live next door. I've been living there for three years now and we've never formally met before so good morning!" She held out a hand to shake it.

Carla tried to contain her fangirling, but failed when she screeched, "I'VE BEEN LIVING NEXT DOOR TO MELANIE MARTINEZ FOR THREE YEARS?!" And basically crying as she hugged her.

"Hey I'm the fucking Sun from the Teletubbies." Was whispered in her ear all of a sudden. Carla jumped back at the sound of her friend Mira's worst fear. She looked up to realise she was being sized up by Red One.

It was ten feet tall.

A/N:

Congratulations you made it to the end of this chapter.

So I brought up this idea to my internet fren Mira and she said to do it so I'm doing it.