Dragonstone

Ronnika didn't know whether going back to Dorne was a good idea or not because, after all, an army of white walkers was climbing upon North, to her kingdom, hers. But what could she do? Nothing currently and what good would it do her to stay in North? Jon was here, so, was Sansa and she had no doubt that Arya and Brandon would shortly be joining themselves in Stark gathering at Winterfell. She wasn't needed anymore. Not anymore, war was won and everything was back in its place.

She sighed, her tangled thoughts. What was she to do? And a raven from Dorne had arrived, Queen of Dragons was asking Dorne for its allegiance to their new queen, causally mentioning three full dragons and armies of unsullied and Dothraki. Doran couldn't make this decision without concerning with Oberyn first, not in these matters at least. Oberyn to her great surprise didn't throw a fit, didn't kill anyone, didn't drink himself unconscious or injure someone on training ground. No, no, no, no.... he just fucked brains out of her. Fucked her so hard, that even now she was holding to railing to have proper balance. She hardly escaped Oberyn this time.

"This is too risky." Sansa exclaimed, but what exactly is she talking about Ronnika wondered. She didn't say anything as Jon, Sansa and Davos came by her side. She didn't say anything, firstly because she didn't have anything to say and secondly, her throat raw from all the shouting and moaning she had done with Oberyn few moments ago.

They gathered around her, Davos was the one who presented her with the little scroll. "A raven from Dragonstone, for your grace." Ronnika kept her stoic mass, as she unrolled and read the letter. She swears that she may to end up murdering someone out of pure annoyance. Why can't she have one, single, quite day where she didn't have to bother with small sibling skirmishes or matters of realms or stressful husbands. Why can't she have a single day to herself?

Her eyes ran through the elegant writings of Tyrion's, there was no mistaking those strokes. It was the three-headed dragon stamp that made her tear up the paper. Her blood was boiling under her skin, "She asked you to bend the knee too?" Jon's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Bend the knee, those words, she would kill anyone who were dared utter those words to her.

"No." Ronnika said in clipped voice, trying to tame her temper. "Tyrion asked me to Dragonstone. To meet the dragon queen, and I'm obliging."

At once there was disapproval of three people standing by her, "No. You are the Queen of North, it's too risky for you." They exclaimed but it was Oberyn who didn't say anything as he joined them, and from the looks of it, he knew exactly what they were talking about and maybe that's why his eyes were darkening to charcoal black. She didn't pay much to heed to his darkening gaze on her as she ignored his anger and continued to talk with another three present.

"I'm going to Dragonstone." Before any of those three could protest a word, she continued," As for the matter of safety, Tyrion wouldn't betray me and I'm very much capable of protecting myself." She looked sharply at Jon and Davos as she uttered those words." Jon, you will come with me and you too Sir Davos." She turned to Sansa," And Sansa, North will be yours in our absence. Rule well and rule wisely." Without another word she turned around, walking the hall that will take her to her room. And without looking back she commanded," Ready the ships, we leave tomorrow."

Ronnika intently watched the burning red flames in front of her, as she sat gazing into her fireplace. The dancing flames reminded her of those fire breathing dragons, a valuable assert in upcoming war of north with white walkers. Another valuable assert was the dragon-glass, and there was an entire mountain of it underneath the Dragonstone, something she remembered from the book she had read when she was a child. So, going to Dragonstone wasn't much of an option but a necessity, one way or another. And she missed Tyrion dearly, it wasn't much of him, the new hand of the Queen but the silver haired Targaryen that had her weary. Daenerys Targaryen, she had heard of her cruelty. In Essos, her brutality was already legendary. She crucified hundreds of noblemen in Slaver's Bay, and what good was she if she did same as the previous masters did. Killing, maiming and murdering, she was after all daughter of the Mad King, what else could she expect from her?