[you said you wouldnt be] here

03

Yoongi - Friday

I slumped up the old, creaking, and worn down stairs that led into the house. Jung Hoseok's house: a house that inside, at the moment, contained beer, sex, drama, music, (maybe even the good shit,) and possibly Y/N. My stomach had a seizure just for a split second thinking about how she might be inside the building. Sitting on the couch. Or dancing. Or laughing with friends- showing off that breathtaking giggle of hers.

Don't get your hopes up, dipshit, because if she isn't in there, you're gonna want to s h ootyourself.

I soon approached the door, which was convieniently unlocked. I turned the knob and pushed in the heavy metal door, hearing a shriek from behind it. I quickly stepped into the house to look at what the fuck it was, and saw a girl- now drenched in her alcholholic drink.

"You asshole! My fucking dress!" She hostily shouted, looking at me with pure disgust. I ignored the whore (yes, she was one of the thots from my school as I mentioned before,) and gave her a glare back; not a disgusted one, but a repulsed one. She probably has had more dick in her than a horny virgin with a pocket pussy. Bleh.

With no remorse, I made my way into the living room right after that encounter making my way through more whores from my school, instantly feeling nasty.

I better not get herpes.

Right away, I noticed Namjoon, chilling on the couch. He relaxed with a lightskinned black girl on his lap, whispering dirty shit into her ear, as their fingers sat intertwined on her thigh. Probably...

"Yo." I approached, Namjoon backing his lips away from the girl's ear, her smirk fading.

I turned her off, heh.

"What's up, Yoongi? How you doin' my man?" He asked in response, slapping my hand for an attempted handshake, but horribly failing.  He smiled, sheepishly, taking bringing his hand back to the chick's thigh, resting it.

I looked around for a moment, trying to see if Hoseok was in view. He wasn't. Sigh.

"Where's Hoseok.?"

Joon shrugged, before relaxing his head onto her shoulder. He buried his nose into the crook of her tan neck, causing her cheeks flush a bright rose.

I shrugged it off and roamed into the kitchen, instead. Namjoon was no help, because, at the moment, the only thing he cared about was getting sloppy head by the end of the night. I knew him too well.

.. OH.

My heart started to claw its way out of my chest, my cheeks surprisingly still milky and not resembling strawberries. I  caught myself staring, but didn't turn my head to the side or anything. I just calmly positioned myself against the wooden doorframe, looking over at her every few seconds.

Well, she's here. foerngesrngodsnvo.

Her eyes shifted upward from her red plastic cup, meeting mine. However, her eyes didn't illuminate as they usually did when she looked at me; or anyone for that matter. Instead they stayed their normal E/C, dully, as if she was distressed.

I didn't know what to say, in all honesty. Except.... 

"You said you weren't coming." 

She sighed and fiddled with her fingers, something clearly wrong. She looked down at her hands, breaking our eye contact.

Love...

"Well, that was a lie I guess? Heh." She mumbled sadly. "I'm just actually, not allowed to be here with you." 

The words hit me with a fucking truck full of sudden fury. 

"What the fuck do you mean you're not allowed to be here with me?"

"Mark said I had to go with him, and not leave his side." 

I darted my head towards her slut of a boyfriend, giggling with a girl by the name of Jennie. I wanted to spike his drink... I wanted to spike his drink so badly, and get a homeless guy with a crusty ballsack to rape him. But, I didn't. 

"Bullshit." I grunted, and tugged her by her wrist, forcing her outside. 

---

a/n; so i feel like im doing a bad job of making yoongi's character realistic smh

October 30th, 2017