Confessions... Technically

I look up to see that Hookfang is my captor this time. What a surprise, if you note the sarcasm. Of course, Snotlout is smirking down at me as we fly.

"Put me down at once or else!" I warn him, but he doesn't react other than sliding off his dragon and beginning to weave a rope around me, tightly securing my arms to my sides despite my squirming. "Snotlout, what are you doing?" Hiccup sighs. "I'm getting us answers, we'll just make him talk," Snotlout states in a way that makes him sound like he's boasting over his idea.

"Just leave them alone, you're just making things worse," Hiccup snaps, trying to take the rope from him. I use my legs to kick Snotlout in the face, knocking him backwards. "Just be glad I didn't go for the same spot!" I hiss lowly at him. He grunts at me after a minute of rubbing at his face.

"That's that, then," he taunts, walking forward with his hand outstretched. My eyes widen in fear as I know what he's about to do. "Don't you even dare, you swine!"

I look to Harmony and Saffron, but they're occupied with the twins, who are... well, I don't even know what they're doing, but it's driving Harmony and Saffron crazy.

I feel Snotlout's rough hand grab my mask and I bite at the soft fabric as a last desperate attempt to keep it up. I'm sure my eyes are giving away panic right now so I look to Hiccup. He's my best option for keeping who I am a secret.

But it turns out I was wrong as a plasma blast causes Snotlout to fly away from me and Hookfang to drop me in surprise. I collapse to the floor, unable to prevent it due to my restraints.

I feel Toothless's sharp claws slice through the rope and I readjust my mask before petting him gratefully. "Thank you," I say softly to it. It decides to try and nudge my mask off yet again. "Don't ruin the moment, Dragon," I warn it, but he just laughs.

I lean in. "Remember me?" I whisper into his ear so quietly the others can't hear. He roars out in response. "I know you can't tell them about me since they can't understand you, so... I'm Indigo."

It only takes a few moments before a look of recognition sparks into his eyes. He grins and licks at my face happily. "Toothless, bad dragon!" Hiccup scolds instantly. "You know that doesn't wash out and it's not even me this time!"

"It does wash out, actually," I whisper to Toothless, causing him to laugh again at poor Hiccup's slimy expense. "Now yes, I'm Indigo North. I can't let what happened to that Skrill happen again, so I need to protect all the dragons I can. I can't let Hiccup or any of the others know who I am, but since you'd basically figured it out already, I might as well let you know."

Toothless seemed very prideful that he had worked it out and was being entrusted with this information. "Don't make me regret this," I told him before standing back up. He just sat and looked between me and Hiccup in a how-on-earth-are-you-not-seeing-this manner. I grin beneath my mask.

"What did you tell him?" Hiccup asks eventually, causing a dramatic eye roll from his dragon. "Nothing he didn't already know," I reply cryptically before I turn to Snotlout.

"We had a deal," I snarl at him. "Guess what? I don't care!" He shouts back. I storm over to him, furious. "You overestimate yourself, child. You seem to have many myths about me, but here is one I can confirm; there is no dragon I have ever come across that I couldn't tame. I could tame every Slitherwing on this island if I wanted to and it would only take a minute.

I can call hundreds of my partners here, an army of dragons all at my disposal with no more than a few words. Now tell me, Snotlout, do you still wish to test my patience?"

By now he was cowering into Hookfang, who had already landed. Everyone could see the fear in his eyes, but he continued pretending he wasn't intimidated by me. It's then I decide to taunt him indirectly.

"You know, that's a lovely Monsterous Nightmare you're here with," I keep my voice a monotone. I walk around to Hookfang's front and offer my hand, which he immediately places his snout against. "Hookfang, don't listen to them!" Snotlout demands, but Hookfang is already looking me up and down curiously.

Toothless roars something at Hookfang that causes his eyes to widen in surprise. He then starts nuzzling me. I smile to myself as I remember what used to happen at the School of Dragons between us.

Snotlout only really came to annoy people, which was pretty much the only thing he was ever successful in. Hookfang made his dislike for this hobby quite apparent, always rolling his eyes and slapping Snotlout on the back of the head with his tail.

Whenever Snotlout chose me as his target I always attempted to ignore him, but then he'd always take it too far by insulting Stylive. That was when I would snap and start yelling at him. Hookfang would often nuzzle me like he's doing now in order to apologise for Snotlout's insults.

"Hookfang, What are you doing?" Snotlout asks. "He's showing affection, have you never received that from him before?" I force myself not to laugh, especially when his face drops in realisation. I just struck a nerve and I know it.

"Oooooh," three voices murmur. I look at Hiccup and the twins, who all look surprised by my remark. "It's like Loki speaks right through him!" One of the twins, decree excitedly, causing them both to run over to me and kneel, bowing.

"We worship you, Loki!" They start shouting their praises. Hiccup and I exchange glances and even Snotlout stops his yelling to just stare at the twins.