Update 2! YAY!

Hey, what's up guys? (Scarce Here). Just kidding. Anyways, I wanna say thank you for 3K reads! Like...WOW! I never expected 1K. I never expected 2K. Now we're at 3K and it baffles (hehe...that's a funny word) me that so many people read something I write as a fun hobby. It's amazing, and the comments are so nice! You guys and girls (which I'm told are the higher majority, last I checked) are amazing! The RWBY fandom in general is great and it is full of great people. 

I want to say that I AM ACTIVELY working on the next chapter. It is now one of my higher priorities, marching competitions are over, so my Saturdays are relatively free, unless I hang out with my friends or girlfriend, but they're all supportive too. I have to plan for college which is scary...and I'm planning a trip to Japan at some point thereafter. There's so much that I have to be happy for, but I still seem to deal with depression and stuff, but I've got the greatest remedy for that, and it isn't so much an issue anymore. 

You peeps are absolutely amazing and I couldn't be happier to be writing something for one of the greatest fandoms of all time! I'm so happy!

P.S.: I'm currently writing this in my downtime in my Dual Credit US Govt. class. XD. It's one of the times, during my school day, where I get to work on Wattpad. 

P.P.S.: I'm making the next chapter extra long as an apology for the delay. I'm roughly a fourth of the the way done, if I do the length I'm thinking of, but I won't make it shorter, only longer. I have ideas that I've been wanting to put down for the past month or two, just no time. Now I have time.

P.P.P.S.: I love all of you! <3

  ~With Love, Teegan <3~