Coincidence

Weiss's POV

I'd been waiting outside "Aroma-thon" for about an hour. I checked my phone...

"10:23"

Miss Fall did tell me 9:30 right? If so...she's almost an hour late.

"Weiss!"

I turned to look in the direction of the voice. There was a well-dressed boy with a fedora-like hat on. I knew who he was already.

"Sorry you've waited so long. Ms. Fall called in sick and I was out at the time. Flynt Coal. I work here as well. Cinder filled me in. It's a pleasure to meet such a famous woman." He bowed gracefully, causing me to smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Flynt. Aren't you quite a famous trumpet player in a certain jazz band?"
I loved all his music. Such freedom and expression.

"You're a lot nicer than the media had me to believe...but that...incident in the food court yesterday wasn't truly you was it?" I stopped smiling.

"You saw that?!" He nodded. "I was just flustered...and spoiled brat instinct kicked in." I looked down shamefully.

"It's fine Schnee..." He stopped, and I nodded to signal that it was okay to address me that way. "I saw the way you looked at her...and the way you blushed as you played with your food." I could feel my face burning up.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "No one is allowed to know that about me...Father would kill me..."

Ruby's POV:

I hummed as I walked to my summer workplace. "Otaku and Weebs" is a fun place to work. I usually end up spending most of my paycheck on merchandise from the store anyways. "Being an otaku is hard sometimes...too TAXing...that was Yang levels of bad for a pun..." I thought. I saw my coworker unlocking the metal mall gate to the store.

"Hey Ren!" I shout happily. "How's your morning going?" He puts the keys in his pocket before responding.

"Pretty good Ruby. Yours?" I smile slyfully.

"Didja bring me anything special?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nope." He had an evil grin. I started fake crying.

"Noooooo!" I cry out. He chuckles.

"Come on Ruby, we gotta get the store ready for customers. Also, seriously? An "Eromanga-Sensei" t-shirt?" He asks walking inside.

I follow him behind the counter. "Yeah. I like it." He laughs at me.

"That anime is trash though." I pout.

"Well it's the bestest and cutest trash ever! Especially Sagiri!" He chuckles.

"What is she your waifu?" I knew my face was turning red. Ren is one of the only people that know that I like girls. "Sorry...forgot that that's touchy for you, but Ruby...it shouldn't matter whether you're gay or straight...remember how I reacted?" I chuckled.

"Yeah...you dropped your tea and started shipping me with all your favorite girls!" I burst out laughing.

"All jokes aside. Ruby, can you put these new "Masamune-kun's Revenge" issues on the shelves." I smiled and saluted.

"Sure thing, boss!"