chapter 33

Your P.O.V
Its been weeks before I actully managed to get back to work. I was just to scared to drive so I always got a bus around town or ross came and picked us up.
"Hey guys...so how life" "really nice that I don't have you and tim giving me a headache shouting over the tv" "hey...apart from that" "nothing of what I remember...."
I still didn't tell them about the thing about me and max getting married and max was ok with it. "Hey y/n isnt today your first day back in the swing with work?" "Yep...I've missed recording...and seeing max infront of me every second of the day" "yep not like I'm gonna miss it...but I really did ross was recording in your area to keep me company when you left early...and i mean early." "Sorry....I won't be doing it again....cause I won't be driving" i smiled and max was really smiling so happyly.
When we got to the offices everyone was literally missing. No one was there. We where a little later than normal so everyone should be here "where is everyone?" "I dont really know" me and max were confused while ross was just missing. "Ok this isn't funny" "this is the only thing I'm not in on so I'm just as confused as you so don't ask me" "wasn't planing on asking..." i walked around and went to mine and max office. There was a note stuck to my pc. "Did you find us. If not try mad max joke where it started" "i know where they are....mad max joke....started" "well...Adams dead....." "but I call you mad max..." "Your mad max..." "good point" i walked out the room and down to where they where. I opened the door "yay...she found us...." they all cheered and adam came and hugged me "it felt werid with out you here...." "it felt werid not being here" I smiled but then everyone came and hugged me. "I've missed everyone" they all let go apart from adam... "hey I know you've missed me but...really adam....I need to breathe." I joke around "and If i let you go....we'll lose you again" "you won't....you big doof" i was really happy to see them all but adam let me go after a while of hugging and almost crying. "You big doof" "i know....but I also have control of my ears now....like you" "you do!" I was really happy for that he had never had control over them... he popped them out..."there adorable...and fluffy...but not like maxs...his are fluffier" "you sure your arent" "positive..." i smiled "can I see them again" "fine.." i popped my ears out and he felt them "yours are too fluffy for anyone to handle fluffy" i smiled i rolled my eyes and walked off.
I walked into the office and max was editing. I walked over to my pc and turned it on and waited for it to load. When it did I loaded youtube straight away. I saw videos about me and max and everyone in sky media but it was mostly about me in my feed and in my Twitter feed being tagged.
"Come back yt/n" "get better y/n" "i love you y/n...." i checked the uploader mithzan..."m...max..." i smiled and put my headset on a watched the video. "Hey...you probably wanting to know what's happening with everything.....in y/n life....she's not in the best condition right now...upload wise it's gonna be slow throught out sky media...because I'm not in work and of course neither is y/n...and I'm not deleting this video....because when she can I want her to watch this....
I will never leave you side y/n throught out everything I won't leave you and I hope you don't leave me anytime soon just keep in mind I will ask you one question answer it how you like but I just hope you say yes....
Bye and I appreciate your existence..." i smiled and looked at all the comments
"He loves her so much...but really max...Adam will kill you" "max...do it i will be glad to call you my brother..." comment by Skydoesminecraft.
"Adam...ya big doof..." i commented i looked over at max he was just looking at me smiling..."what" "i see you've watched my video" "i have...and I'm glad that I get you call you mad max" he smiled and went back to editing.
I looked at the other videos. They where videos filled with me making everyone laugh at the end was a little message about how I helped them...
"Hey...
I know your probably not gonna see this.. but you have helped me so much...I've gotten over my self harm thanks to you...but this what happened to you has made me sad like i wanted to cut again...but I didnt but I know you'll get better and max will love you and will not let you go ever...we're all scared will lose you you've made an impact on everyone's lives but....if you weren't here...they will be people sad about you going.
But I know and so does everyone else...you'll come back...
But till then....
Keep fighting.... thank you for watching"
i like the video and commented "i'm so glad i made a positive impact in your life...from personal experience i know it's hard to not cut...but I'm glad you don't anymore.....and trust me I will keep fighting for everything...and for everything is the right thing to do..."
I checked my chanel of videos since my last video...and then a post to show all the good things I've done. "Must of've been adam..." i watched a bit and saw a lot of do not laughs and never have a i ever. And then my maze runner part. I smiled and on screen message came up at the end... "we all miss you y/n...come back to us" then it ended with a picture of everyone with us all in out Halloween costumes. I smiled. I heard a knock at the door. I popped my ears back down "well well...look who we have here." Ross was vlogging "and whom are you vloging for" "myself for once..." "Your channel..." "durr" he made me giggle then a pain hit my stomach. I laughed throught the pain..even though it was hard to. "Can we get the wild y/n to record with us playing never have i ever" "Sure..." i smiled and ross left the room "y/n you ok?" "Huh?..yeh" i looked at my computer and max came over and hugged me "tell me...I could tell" "i just got a pain in my stomach it's gone now" "you did have a bruised rib so it could be that...just give it time..." "hey...no nursing me mr" "well I am your boyfriend" "fiancé...." "fine..but really you'll get better..." he ticked me a little. I giggled alot... "mabye i should at least tell the people I'm back...." "unless I stop you...because I don't want to let you go" "mabye.." "y/n get ready never have i ever minecraft link gonna be sent when I make it back to my office." "Alright"
Max brought his chair over and sat next to me "go finish what you where doing please" "i did...so....no point" "fine go get your headset." I sighed and got a little bunny from the side of the computer and plugged it into the headphone set into the headphone outlet and plug one of the headphone into one ear of the bunny while max plug in his.
Adam sent me the link and I got on the server quickly. I saw my skin was the old one so I changed it.
It had wolf ears. With fav/colour tips. And a tail with my favourite colour at the end.
There busily like Aaron just you favourite colour at the tips and there not red but they are if it's your favourite colour.

"Did you add my z on your skin" "yeah...since I couldn't put a ring on...I put the zoo necklace on..." "Your too cute..." clothes wise for my character it was just a striped shirt with gloves and a skirt and some boots. I load the game again and when I came in adam and ross where on and we where waiting for someone. I saw the chat in caps "JOIN THE CHAT CHILD" i typed back "jeez ok...I didn't know" i pused the game and went on Skype 'join call?' Poped up I pressed accept. And heard adam yell "jeez soon as you join you wanna leave again" i said into the microphone "and she's here.." i rolled my eyes. And went back on the minecraft.. "ok who killed me?" "It was ross" "y/n look me in the eye...it was adam" i looked at max he just face parmed and shook his head... "ok who we waiting for?" "Jess...or aphmau" she join the Skype "hi..." she said in a really cute tone "jess join the game.. " "i am...just give me a second.." 'aphmau had joined the game...' "aright lets start...Hey guys sky here and today I'm joined by. Fluffy....oh god is ross....and..... apfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffmau.....and today were playing never have i ever and we play it backwards so basically if i say never have i ever been to astdam i would move forward and everyone else would stay back cause i know no one has ever been" "hey I went with you on that trip adam" "oh yeah....so me and y/n would move forward. But anyway let's get started...and fluffy since you have not been around a while...you go first..." "um...ok.....never have i ever.....dated and natural red head" i moved forward. No one else did "fuck off using max with you" "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY ADAM..." "shittt....he's gonna kill me..." "to right i am" "max shut up..." i giggled "ross you go" "ok.....because y/n did that never have i ever dated max.." everyone moved forward" "fuck you....fuck all of you" "adam..." "never ever have i ever be engaged." I looked at max who took control on my key board and jumped forward "no....y/n get back a block" "they need to know y/n the need to know" "y/n...are you engaged..." "noo...." i heard a door open throught the headset and a few seconds later our door open max flew of his chair and adam checked my hand "nooo way......max actully did it...." adam ran out the room "next time knock...or max will punch you in the face" i heard heavy breathing in the headset. "I knew it....he did it....max...I'm a prode brother....soft im dead...." "adam noooo" "jess go ahead" ross spoke. "Ok never have i ever....worn a z on my minecraft character..." "that mean..." i kept my cool "y/n?" "Never have i ever.....worn mefia ears on my minecraft skin" "y/n can't move" "these are wolf ears Jason sent me the link he uses on aarons skin" "Jason why" "i'm sorry jess but she did ask nicely and I'm a nice person so I said yes" i heard Jason.
This went on till adam won "yay i won and jess lost...because we all teamed up on her...." "dat what you get...for picking on the magical z necklace...don't mess with max.." "these the story....don't mess with mad max or you'll lose....but anyway that was never have i ever with these guys. Go check out the description below because there all beautiful people and I'll see you later recrots baiii" "baiiiiiii guys" i shouted. Then ross did even thought we know our voice are gonna be edited out... I left the Skype call and start my own video.
"Hey guys y/n here....and i know your probably wondering what's been happening with my channel. For one max upload on his and jess and everyone had been posting on mine. I've seen a few videos with "get better y/n..." or "well or wait" and I say thank you for you who stayed but me person think that all of what'd happened to me is a learning curb and not a terrible thing. But I know someone who will say it's a terrible thing...and yes it was...but all I know is I'm back....but I'm making no promises or anything because I might post a few videos and then take a little break and when I wasn't uploading wasn't me taking a break it was me battling a coma in hospital...luckily I didn't fall into a coma but I almost did but i woke up before I did....but I will say I'm not going anywhere right now....bye guys" i ended the video edited a bit and added the intro and ending and the posted....I did check the comments i didnt do nothing I just waited until someone had something for me to do for the day....

Guys sorry so lak of uploads through out my books but I will say that is the latest I've stayed up to it 3:20 am....and it's normally 1:25 or something but this time I'm getting sleep so....night guys...

Ps I'm the only one up so yes I'm getting sleep cause my birthday is literally tomorrow here....cause it's the 29 and today for me is the 28 so night guys
Baiiii~~~