chapter 4

Maxs P.O.V 
Hold up did I just say that... "um.. I going to bed night guys" "um ok what's up with him" i heard y/n go before I left the room going to my room
Ross P.O.V
"Well max left and he said he might share a room with one of you so you didn't have to share a bed.." "hey ross it ok let mad max be mad max" Y/N laughed the we heard "DON'T CALL ME THAT" max was screaming from inside his room "and plus we had to share a bed before it ok" "wow really we only have one spare room and the bed is a king size bed so I hope one of you aren't a bed hog but in case one of you are there is a fold up bed in there but it should be a couch right now" "ok thanks ross" "night" "night" both Y/N and bff/n went as they walked up to there room
Maxs P.O.V
I still can't get over what I said 'adorable freckles and kawaii sparkly green eyes....' I still can't get over it that I said that
I hear the girls run past my room but I heard a knock on the door i was in my pj's with out my shirt on "hello..." y/n opened the door and came in a quickly turned away "um... I came to say night" "night y/n... but what i said a mintue ago I didn't mean them but they just stood out a bit more than anything else not that you were wearing make up or anything it was just that it stood out to me" "max it ok really I just came to say night and also not to worry about what you said..." "really..." "yeah max night" "night" wow she really doesn't care about what i said but yet what made me say it tho I know she cute and everything but I don't think I have a crush on her do I? 
~~~time skip to da morining~~~

Your P.O.V
After what happened last night I was thinking all night and yet I need to know what max thinks of me. I walked downstairs and saw ross making breakfast for all of us "morin ross" "morining sleeping beauty" my bff/n quickly got in "morin to you too" "morining y/n I making bacon rolls for you eggs for bff/n and Mac n Chese for maxs and Tim has bacon eggs bread and sausages" "want some help you got a lot to do and I think mac should eat food not a snack" "oh god you lucky he is still sleeping cause you been running round the house screaming" "ok so max is still sleeping are you going to wake him up" "nah I think I leave it to you..." "thanks... any tips" "nudging him tickling him on his side normally works just be careful he throws things" "thanks an i will stay out the way of him throwing things at me"
I walked of up stairs to maxs room. Soon as I got there I went in and max was so cute when he is asleep..dame it i think I might like him. I started to shake max but he just swated me away like a fly so I stop for a bit and think about ross said how to wake him up 'tickling him on his side' stood out somehow but I got on maxs bed and started to tickle him on his side. He shot up "I up...I up" "hehe come on sleepy head breakfast is being made by ross" "ross really wow I glad it wasn't tim cause he eats half my pancakes" "wait you ear pancakes for breakfast." "Yeah why" "shit.. I got to stop ross before he makes something you might eat but not for breakfast" "let me guess mac n chese" "yeah how you know.." "ross always make me that  cause he doesn't know what i eat for breakfast oh well" "last time I checked he was making tims food so you're lucky but I better go check" "yeah I see you there" max went as I got up of his bed and walked out the room.
Ross P.O.V
Wow y/n taking so long to get max up I normally take two seconds to get him up cause I normally tickle his side and he shots up and chases me out of the room. Did he pull her into the bed with him... oh I don't know. Then I hear maxs door close and y/n comes down smiling.... "your happy  why's that" "can't a girl be happy sometimes and oh yeah what are you making max again??" "Mac n chese" "how about I make mine and max's food and you make yours bff/n and Tim's ok" "ok" y/n turned round and started by getting eggs and flower out and start mixing them and then she stared to make pancakes and then she got the bacon out the fridge she baked real good and she was multi tasking like she was gonna die she got plates out and put the pancakes on the plate and got syrup out and put it next to maxs food and she finished her food the end she put the food on a tray and walk over to where max was sitting and sat next to him and started eating with him. While I had burned Tim's bacon like bad not ok for him to eat like he likes it but bad that I had to put his other bits in the microwave to stop them from going cold and re stared cooking tims bacon but max and y/n where both in there pj's max you can tell cause he just wear pants without a shirt and y/n was wearing a painc at the disco shirt what over sized like big time... "ROSS...is out food nearly done we wait ages and max was up late and he has his and so does y/n!" "Well tim that's cause I made mine and max's ross didn't... and plus I am a good cook so I learned how to cook fast so no one who I cooked for didn't really have to wait" "can you cook mine" "Hey I can hear you" i quickly got in "no I eating and not being rude to ross but he making your food and he a really good cook according to Adam" "really now" max went quickly after y/n "HEY MAX I cooked for Adam and alsa once before and they liked my food" "you made a pizza where the crust was already made..." "Hey I put the topping on and the crust was made not cooked yet and yesterday I made cookies for barney" "wow ross I so prode NOW FINISH MY FOOD!!!!"

~Sooo so sorry I threw the updates out the window I knew I did visions then I didn't remember if I updated this one but I have to get septiplier done so I can focus on visions and this book more excuse doing 3 books is hard boiiii or gurllll I cant even handle 1 book why I started 2 more when I can early keep up with 1 good going bonnie good going also bonnies not my name it simular yes my name no but yeah baiiiiii~~~~~~