chapter 28

Halloween morining
Your P.O.V
When I woke up I actully woke up before my adam and so I got changed in my costume i went at the mangle from five nights at freddys and max was going as foxy. I would saw my costume wasn't on point but I went as the human version as the mangle. Instead of using the ears we bought i used my actully ones cause they didn't fell comfortable with ears on top if them and yet having to wear a wig and trying to get my ears thought the wig cap and then the wig itself wasn't hard enough i dont know what will be. Lucky maxs hair is ginger and his ears have a slight red colour and he doesn't have to wear a wig or ears he can just use his own without a wig. Then when I was done in heard maxs alarm go off and he walked into the bathroom to me trying to put on contacts "cute...I see my girlfriend trying to put contacts in first thing... " "well you've got it go it too" "my eyes are brown they can stay like it" "and foxys eyes are gold so...yes you do have to put on contacts" i got the last contact in and I walked out the bathroom to do my make up...not to much just foundation concealer blush contour eye shadow and liquid eyeliner "jeez i might as well do my normal make up....oops forgot mascara and fake eye laces" i put the last things on and max came out "really.....get ready max" he smiled and walked over to where his costume was...

I couldn't find any boys ones so he's not wearing make up and nail polish so just ignore it"I still hate the fact your making me wear these boots" "you could of been fang form maximum ride" "no thank you" i smiled and then we went down stairs to t...

"I still hate the fact your making me wear these boots" "you could of been fang form maximum ride" "no thank you" i smiled and then we went down stairs to tim and ross dressed like purple guy and balloon boy "did we all plan on being characters from fnaf or what" "no...me and max did and we told ross and ross took the idea and did the same....and I'm glad I didn't dress up like purple guy" i giggled and we all went to get food for ihop we went inside and everyone looked at us "Your lucky y/n..." "how am I lucky" "cause your in a dress and look normal" "and so does max" i giggled and we sat down at our table a few kids came up to us "um...are you the youtubers mithzan..house owner...timdottv and yt/n" i went to say something but ross got there quicker "yes kid yes we are we're doing something at the office today for your enjoyment" "shut up ross" i told him "can I take a picture with you" "sure" Tim put in "oh sweet jesus...we're gonna get killed by adam" then the kids sister came over with her phone and she nodded and the others got up and the took us outside "wow the real yt/n and mithzan...." we stood outside in a line and I'm guessing the mother took the photo max stood next to me and the girl next to max and tim then ross the small kid in front of his sister we all smiled and max had his hand on my butt so I tryed not to blush. "there we go kids let them enjoy there meal" the kids and the mother left to there car and ross and Tim went back in while max still outside with me "Your hand was on my butt" "you didn't mind did you" "n...no...well yeah ...but cause i almost blushed and I was trying not to cry as well....." "but you never moved my hand did you" "because they were taking a photo" "and..." "you know...you too cute as foxy..." "oh please...I'm not in a really cute dress....that I want to take off" "h...hey...." i stepped back he never said anything like that before "i'm....gonna go back in and eat...." i walked past max and went back to our table just in time our food came. We ate our food and we all went back to the car and went to work..... before I went in i got a call from someone I answered "hey y/n is it ok if we come...or not we all have costumes and stuff we just wanted to know...if we could still come" "yeah of course you can silly...." "we'll see you there then" "yeah....but we will wait at the office for you to come then we'll go..." "ok see ya" "see ya" he ended the call and I court up with the boys but stayed a bit closer to ross than normal...and I guess he knew something was wrong so he pulled me aside and talked to me when we where in the office waiting for the others to turn up "y/n can I talk to you for a bit" "yea" he walked me away from the others "whats up..." "nothing" "when walking up the steps your normally with max next to him but you where close to me closer than normal..." "...I....don't want to talk about it....till I'm more myself" "did max say something stuiped to you....like...taking off your dress...." i froze and tryed not to cringe at ross saying it yet trying to not look down "taking that as a yes...but.....imma kill him" "Ross no....he didn't mean it....ok...jeez your like adam...your like another brother to me..." "well I'm am ross'um..." i laughed "imma let you have that" we walked back to the others and my phone went off i picked it up of the table and answered it away from the others "holo" "hey y/n were outside but we're having trouble parking" "Alright I'm coming" i ended the call got ross and walked out "over here guys" i pointed to a space and they parked and got out "and I thought the 1D boys couldn't get any cuter" "you have boyfriend" "yeah.....but....I'M A FANGIRL....but anyway let's go" i pointed up the steps and the boys followed behind me....
"Guys...we can go now" i shouted and made everyone jump "wait where adam" "in his office staying away from tim" "why" "his balloon boy" "oh right....I'll be back" i walked over to adams office and opened the door to him taking of parts of his costume "you put that back on sir" "sis...but I don't wanna go" "you have too" i placed his ears back on his head....he came as bonnie "hey sis do you know how to do Bonnies bow" "yeah" he got up and made me do the bow. I did the bow then he put his purple jacket on and we went out side "oh god its bonnie the bunny run away... " one of the 1D boys said I had no idea who was who out of then I could only tell by there voices and a belive it was louis who said run away...I giggled and adam spoke up "ok since we're all dressed up how about we film that thing we wanted to film then we do then the audio" "it better be a Halloween song or I'm going to kill you" "its a Halloween song....and we're covering it not actully singing a new song completely" "Your let off" "well let's get to it"
~~time skip to when your done shoting the video and the audio...your also singing with adam and the 1D boys again~~
"That's was so much fun" "it would be more fun if i could prank adam" "with what" "hm...I think we have a challenge today so it might just work"
"Y/n your need....smoothie challenge...again" "wait again...with me..." i sighed and got up and walked over to the recording area. And then the others came and we started do record "hey guys sky here and today we're doing the fucking smoothie challenge again and today I'm with max..y/n and rosss and all four are playing not just three so who wants who" "i call adam" i got there first before max "fine I call y/n" max called me "I'll guess I'll do ross" adam said I think he wanted to do me "welp of have no choice so I have max" "since y/n called fist she can go first and also this is Halloween addition...spooky" i got up and walked into the kitchen and looked around and louis joined me "i need a drink" "in the fridge but while your here wanna help me get adam" "sure" he smiled... we put butter 2 sticks hot sauces Mabye more than need...a chilly tim brought in lemon juice and to top it off a leaf "hes gonna kill us" "well yeah we did put two chilly in it and more hot sauce than need" i laughed and louis stayed and wait for it to blend and when it did I poured it into a cup "hes gonna kill me" a little bit dripped on to my hand the a had to put some on louis hand "i dont think it will be bad" we licked it off our hands and and regretted it louis had a drink...I grabbed some milk and put it into glasses it cooled down a bit then I took a pepsi from the fridge and too the smoothie in "you guys make yours first please..." "ok max your up" a few mintues past then max came back out and placed the drink down "holy shit ok" i looked at him and then adam went in "what you put in that thing the blender still stunk" "of what" "hot sauce and chillys" i giggled "don't tell me" "hes gonna kill me for it" a few more mintues past and adam came out then ross went in and another few mintues past and the ross came out we all switched our cups to the right person I sat on the end with the bin and ross had one too...I drank a little bit of mine thinking it would of been shit.... then max whispered in my ear "its strawberry milkshake dyed green" i smiled and laughed and almost chocked "i'm good" i said after spiting the milkshake out "so was it bad" "no...it's actully nice...thank you max" "he's your boyfriend of course he's gonna be nice making it" i giggled and max took a sip of his and almost threw up I gave him the bucket while I kept drinking the smoothie "adam drink yours last place" i asked him he nodded and ross drank his "what the heck....that's just sugar...jesus crap" he blinked about and I nodded to him "get ready to run away..." i told max in his ear he nodded adam took a big sip of his drink and drank it and look confused and took another sip then before he drank it he cofted i looked over at louis who was laughing his head of then point to his face i looked at Adams face and ross legged it i got up and max picked me up and ran to out office and let louis in and closed the door "we're dead...when he finds out what was in that" "we?" Max looked at me confused "oh me and louis made the smoothie and we kinda put 2 sticks of butter in hot sauce and alot of it...two chillys...lemon juice and a leaf" "you two are dead" "we know...." i looked at my computer for a bit and logged on and pulled up a game...and played gmod murder with barney, max and ross and louis kinda he was next to me playing with me on my account "why didn't you get him there" "louis...that's like the third time you've given away i was the murderer your not meant to do dat" "oops" i got killed a second after by ross "unfair....louis gave away i was the murderer" "well that's your fault" we played a few more maps and louis played one too the somehow barney was recording "anyways....thanks yous fors whatchings this videos and I'lls sees yous soon" he endded he video and ross screamed down his microphone "jesus crist ok" "im gonna go out with the boys...you two wanna come" "sure..." "yeah...just let me get ross" "why ross" "cause...i want him to come...."i shurrged and walked out the room and found ross being ross and annoying everyone...I giggled and waited for him to walk over to me to annoy me but his never successful at annoying me "ok Mr sloth wanna come with me louis and max out somewhere" "yea sure...and so I can keep my eyes on max" i laughed and they came by and max hugged me from behind and picked me up a span me round...."Ah...max...jeez" "what can't I been cute as a fox" "hey...I'm a fox too just a broken one" i smiled and we went for a walk.. we went to the centre and walked round there. There was a lot of kids walking round in costumes and then there was grown adults walking round one with purple face paint on another with a black contact in another one dressed like a priate and louis dress like spring trap "Mabye i can get away with this" "why you sat that" "i won't get swamped with fangirls...when I'm out...wanna go into some stores" "ohhh...yeah" i smiled and louis grabbed my hand and ran off even though I was in heels. When we got to our store we had to wait "jeez...lou....girl in heels over here" "and we're animatronics" i giggled and the boys came "jeez your loud in them shoes" "there heels ross what'd you expect..." "idk...them to be more quiet" i shook my head and we went in lots of people looked at us. I laughed cause ross was acting like a ninja "you can't see me" "ross be carful your purple don't turn anything else purple" "what could he do take your dress of and turn your body purple...oh wait that my job" max said with a bit of laughter... I took a breath and walked over to the girls section ross came over a few mintues after... "you mad at max?" "No...just I'm not used to it" "his ex...was like that she only cared for you know what and max doesn't want to lose you by going slow like he did last time and so he does that..." "oh....but I'm not that type of girl...I just want to go at a speed we both comfortable with" i sighed picking up eyeliner "why do you wear that" "have you seen me with out anyone" "well sorta...but today your wearing white eyeliner..." "yeah... " "you should go a day with out it" "mabye" i sighed and looked over at louis and max who where talking about something "you gonna use your ears to hear them" "ross i can't.... they'll move when I do that I learned that by max cause look at his ear" "whats he doing" "listening to us" "well....starker much" i laughed and we went back over "you done stalking mr" "what" i rose a brow his head went down "ok let's go pay for these" "let go" we walked over to the till but max stopped me "sorry about what i said..." "don't be" "i just don't want to lose you" "you won't lose me" "how do you know" "cause ross told me what happened in your last relationship" "he did" "yeah" "just letting you know I haven't done anything to anyone" "that's cool with me cause my ex tryed to but he cheated on me when I got home so I dumped him and left" "wow mean....but I really want to be with you....and I don't want you to go" "max....I won't go any where...trust me" i smiled and walked over to louis and ross "Mr tomlinson...wait as in louis tomlinson" "oh boy" "hi...I'm a big fan of yours and one direction..." "yeah..." he sounded nervous...."so louis do you have a girlfriend" he looked at me i knew what he wanted "sorry max got to...." "Alright....u promise I'll try and not get jealous..." i smiled "umm....yeah I have a girlfriend" "who is it...oh wait it me isn't it" "no...." i nodded "she's over there" "that girl....she's ugly....be with me" "um...." "y/n your not ugly....trust me" "louis....will you be my boyfriend" "no....I'm sorry but I have one" "and I said she's ugly and no one will like her" "Mabye she's right" i thought and walked out the store and went to a place no one went unless they never wanted to be found....noo one really knew about it apart from me and Adam....
Maxs P.O.V
"HEY...that's not funny...she's nooo ugly" "well she's wearing makeup so she is really ugly " "well then so are you cause i can see your wearing make up" "and....I'm not ugly" "ROSS....go find her please..." he nodded and went "well...I'm now don't want this but ik gonna get it anyway...so can you scan it...so we can go" "no....and you are..." "my friend now hurry up" louis went before anything happened and she scared the items and we left quickly we found ross....being an idiot "ross did you find her" "no...I'm checked everywhere she couldn't of got far..." "I'll see you guys in a bit at the office go there if I'm not back in 2 hours seen adam after me" they went back i walked a different way till they were gone and quickly changed my direction and went towards adams and y/n secret place is.
When I arrived i saw y/n on a hill looking over the city. I walked up to her "hey...you alright" "yeah just fine" she smiled "is know your not...." i sat down next to her and she put her head on my shoulder quickly "it hurts when you get called ugly just cause you wear make up" "but you sometimes don't wear make up and your beautiful" "what would I do with out you max" "i dont really know...but you would be doing alot" "i dont think I would because I wouldn't get throught it.." she looked up at me "ya know what you said about taking my dress off?" "Yeah....I didn't mean it....I just didn't want to lose you" "you won't lose me...ever......but....you can if you want to" "what?" "Yeah" she pushed me back and my back was on the floor she was basically sitting on me she kept giggling "really...." "what your funny" she kept laughing...at a point I started to laugh "your right....you are funny" i smiled she laid on my chest "but seriously do you actully mean it" "of course at the right time" "thanks for confirming what i knew....but we should really get back to them..." "Mabye.....but I wanna have a little bit of fun with you " "please don't say..." i was cut off by her crashing her lips on mine...
🔥🔥warning might be smuty in parts if you don't like that skip and ahead to the next warning notices thats when it ends🔥🔥
She slowly moved down from my lips to my neck... and bit it "that's not fair y/n" "yes it is" she mumbled into my neck "having your love bites on my neck yeah....it's so fair" i said in a bit of a sarcastic tone.
After a while of her biting my neck she started to move round in slow circle motions around my croch "your evil...." "well....i could always stop ya know" "you really want to" "no....I'm just gonna continue doing what I'm doing" she then came back down to me and kissed my lips again and when she pulled away a few times she bit my lip and made it bleed a little bit....
🔥🔥you can read again....but if you want to you can read that...it's not too smuty so you can if you want to know what happened 🔥🔥
"GUYS....YOU HERE" i heard adam scream she got of me and laid next to me looking at the clouds it was a little dark but not too dark "there you guys are...you've been out here for 2 hours.....are you ok" "yeah...we're fine adam y/n just had alot on her mind" I got up and pushed down the coat of the jacket and y/n took my head and got up "thanks max" "no problem...but you better hope them love bites don't show till tomorrow" she giggled and we walked over to adams car..."we're doing a live stream when you get back remember" "yeah we remember" y/no looked at me and I mouthed "you forgot didn't you" she nodded "sis did you forget" "noo....what makes you think that" "Your really forgetful" "adam....it's a charity live stream think I forgot....did you" "wait it's a chartiy live stream" "yeah didn't m tell you" "no...." she giggled and looked back over at me and held my hand...