P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

It was an accident he didn't mean to get him of all people pregnant.

He did not think he could get pregnant in the first place, he's a guy from what he knows.

It was a drunken accident that he can never take back or even stop himself from doing.

Gay or not, he would never have had sex with him in the first place, or even thought about sober or drunk.

This should have not happened.

Now he must have to spend all his senior year caring and supporting this  baby that grows slowly in the guy who probably does not even remember his name.

It's his own fault for letting it happen not wearing protection before he decided it was a good idea to fuck the guy drunk and being heated in the moment. He really messed up and no matter what comes out his mouth it just words everyone else.

For the guy who is knocked up,well...

He didn't know how he was able to get pregnant.

His own mother didn't want him to know hoping he would turn out straight but things do not always go as planned.

He was scared out of his mind.

Scared that he'll never be good enough for the baby and scared of what he might think of him.

Taking cautious about what he's doing is really going to be difficult when it comes to this as he won't able to pull it off when the bump is going to show.

School is a dangerous zone for him now having all these teenagers looking at him weird and confused on why this random teen got knocked up.

"freak"

"whore"

"attention seeker "

His eyes widen at the horror of words he thought they would call him, hell he was not even cool to be having that type attention.

He's gay but he didn't think straight when the guy of the school top troublemaker would make him feel some type of way.

He is the father of his child that grew slowly inside him developing the feature of both men as he just sat there looking down to his stomach.

He rubbed his little bump that formed in the past five moths thinking why the hell did this have to happen to him?

Out of all things he had to be knocked up.

Well it all started five months ago..

(a/n tell me what you all think should I continue or nah? if so I need your votes, reads and comments to continue thanks guys )