"Alright Baby. I'll see you later." Damita smiled and kissed his lips. Aaliyah and Amari were sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"Are you guys ready?"Damita asked, grabbing her keys. They both got up from the couch and followed their mother to her car.

"I looked this place up. I want to get a facial. So my skin can glow."Amari said rubbing her across her cheek.

"I think I want to get one too." Damita chuckled, holding her hands on the steering wheel.

"Mommy your skin already glows. It always has but it glows differently now."Aaliyah broke in, observing her mother through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, I meant to tell you that the other day. You have been glowing."Amari agreed. "Daddy must be treating you good."She chuckled.

"Oh stop it you two. My skin looks the way it always does." Damita chuckled and waved them off.

"You gone pretend like your hair and nails aren't growing too?"Amari asked and Damita rolled her eyes.

Amari started to say something else, but Damita turned up the music and sung over whatever she was about to say.

They finally arrived at the spa and all the women were waiting in the parking lot. Since it there was so many of them The spa booked them as a party and had a four hours booked for them.

Damita has invited Aaliyah, Amari, Afeni, Angie , Ava , Keisha and Taniyah. She started to invite Erin, but she didn't know if her and Amari were on good enough terms for that.

They all sat in pedicures chairs and the ladies passed out mimosas to everyone who was legal.

"I don't know about y'all, but I needed this spa day."Taniyah chuckled, sipping from her glass.

"I definitely did. Between wedding planning and work. I needed a break."Ava breathed and placed a hand on her forehead.

"I did. Being a college student is hard work. Especially when you're pre-med."Amari sighed and rolled her eyes.

"When's your wedding Ava? Did you all decide on a date yet."Damita asked, looking at Ava.

"No, not yet, but I want it to be in summer or spring."Ava replied with a smile.

"I remember those days."Keisha chuckled and Damita agreed.

"Was it as hard for you guys?"Ava asked.

"It was fun for me. I got everything I wanted."Keisha smiled.

"I almost didn't have a wedding. I was pregnant, so I wanted to hurry up and seal the deal." Damita chuckled. "I eventually had a small ceremony though."

"I hope everything goes as planned you know? I want my wedding day to be perfect."Ava sighed.

"Your wedding day will be the best day of your life. Especially your wedding night."Keisha smiled and fanned herself with her hand.

"Oh no. We will not have this conversation in front of my baby, change the subject." Damita broke in, moving her finger side to side.

"Damita, she's almost 16. She will be fine."Taniyah challenged, making Damita roll her eyes.

"She's right, Damita. It's not like we're telling her to do it. We're only talking about it."Afeni agreed.

"What's a girls day without a little sex talk."Angie joked, making Damita's eyes widen. She had never heard Angie talk about sex.

"Ok fine, but not too much. I don't want her to get uncomfortable." Damita finally, let loose.

"Mrs.S- I mean Damita, What was your wedding night like?"Ava asked, nervously.