Step one..& more brainwashing

_Part Four_

*Austin's POV*

Mia just ran away like she was scared of me or something. I tried to chase her but trust me, she's faster than the fastest cheetah alive.

Now I don't exactly know what to do. I don't want her to get in trouble or anything to happen to her, so I can't really tell the nurse that she ran away, and I have no idea where she is.

I tell the nurse at the front desk that I forgot something in the car and step outside. As soon as I go to the back of the hospital, I feel something on my face. Ughhhhh....I'm getting sleepy.....

Then everything blacks out.

*Mia's POV*

I search Austin's pockets and fish out his car key. I drag his body to his car and put him in the backseat.

As I speed to the nearest beach house, I hear sirens coming from behind me. Ugh!! Why do we have to be 16 to drive?! Okay. So maybe I was partially driving on the sidewalk. But BIG DEAL!! I'm in a rush right now, no time to go to jail. I speed up, and so does the police. Damn. Brainwashing is my only choice unless I wanna be dead meat.

I stop the car, and roll down the window. As the police come over, I focus on the memory of his brain. Make him think it's normal to drive this way as a 13 year old. **think it's OK. think it's OK. think it's OK.**
"Um...hey there. Sorry. I think I got the wrong person."
Yes! Worked perfectly.

I get to the beach house and ask for a rent with some more brainwashing.

My head aches like bullshit!!!!

I tie Austin to a chair in one of the rooms and go take a nap in another.