I kidnapped Austin Mahone

_Part One_

*Mia's POV*

"There's something I wanna tell you."

I was at a meet & greet with Austin Mahone with cameras and everything. I was trying so hard not to cry. I mean, seriously, it's my baby AUSTIN MAHONE right in front of me for the FIRST TIME in my fucking life.

"What is it?" I squeal, with a smile so big, my face hurts.

"Mia, I've been watching you from my stage and everywhere, and I am your biggest fan. Mia, I love you..." He says as he kisses me, hard on my lips.

I'm squealing and it's the happiest moment of my life!!

"BANGA BANGA BANGA BANGA BANGA I WANNA PLEDGE A BET BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER GIRL IM GONNA MAKE IT THAT"

"UGHH!!" I shout as I throw my pillow hard at my new alarm clock, as it falls, and breaks. Well, that's what it gets for ruining the best dream I've ever had. At least it was playing my favorite song, Banga Banga by (obviously) Austin Mahone.

I craw downstairs and scream for food. "PANCAKES AND ICE CREAM!! IM STARVING!! OH. MY. GOD!!"

My twin sister, Dania yells from the living room. "SHUT UP!!!!"

And that's basically our 'alarm clock' for our parents.

My mom comes downstairs and tells us to shut up. Then she asks Dania what she wants for breakfast and make oatmeal and toast. Ew. My LEAST favorite.

"MOMMM!! I asked FIRST!!"

"It was Dania's turn to pick."

Ugh! I hate that rule. Every Mondays and Wednesdays, Dania picks what to eat for breakfast, and every Tuesdays and Thursdays, I get to pick. And Friday is my mom's choice. We had to make this rule up because Dania and I like the opposite stuff. EVERYTHING, really. To me, it just seems like she's insane, but my mom said that everyone can be different, even twins. But 'different' wouldn't fit HER, I don't think. She's probably the ONLY 13 year old that listens to classical music when she takes a shower, probably the only teenage girl that still watches 'My little pony', doesn't have a celebrity crush, and perhaps the only PERSON in the whole COUNTRY who doesn't watch TV. EVER. Seriously. She never watches TV. (Except My Little Pony, for some reason)

After my mom let me 'skip' breakfast, I grabbed my things and ran out the door. I jumped on my bike and zoomed to McDonald's. I can't live without at least 5 meals a day.

As I get off my bike, I see the most beautiful thing that ever lived on earth. AUSTIN MAHONE. I must be seeing things, because Austin Mahone lives in TEXAS. What is he doing here, in Florida?? He's in his car, with the window opened, playing Flappy Bird on his phone. Dang, he's good! I walk up to the car and do the dumbest thing ever.

"Hey Austin, ya wanna go out?"

****Hey guys, this is my first book ever on Wattpad, and also my first ever Fan Fic. It might be really weird, but I hope you keep reading!! I'm thinking about posting every Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I'll have to see though. I hope you enjoy it!(:

~Minji