Austin might know

_Part Two_

*Mia's POV*

"Hey Austin, ya wanna go out?"

As soon as I said that, my face turned red and I wanted to puke. It just slipped out if my mouth. It was something that I've practiced saying in the mirror more than a thousand times, and it just slipped, the millisecond I saw Austin.

I started gagging, and everything went black.

*Austin's POV*

A girl about 13 came up to me and randomly asked me out. I just laughed, and asked if she wanted a picture with me. She didn't say anything and started making gagging noises. Was I grossing her out? Wait this is REAL. She was REALLY about to vomit or she choked on something. Her face turned bright red, then passed out.

----------------

I'm jump in the driver's seat, note to leave a message for my driver later, and speed to the Emergency Room with the girl in the back seat. I sprint into the ER with her on my back and tell one of the closest nurses that she just fainted. We get her into a room and they tell me to stay outside while the doctor comes to look at her.

----------------

*Mia's POV*

When I open my eyes, I'm in a room with underwater wallpaper.

"Where am I?" I ask out loud.

Two beautiful hazel eyes meet mine....

"AUSTIN MAHONE?!? OH MY GOSH WHAT DID I DO?! OMG AUSTIN WHAT HAPPENED?!? OH MY GOD, OH. MY. GOODNESS." I started freaking out.

"Mia, it's fine. Calm down." Austin says with a laugh.

"Wait, how do you know my name? Ugh I must be dreaming again."

"Actually, no. The nurse told me."

"Nurse?" I ask as I lift an eyebrow.

"Yeah. This is the ER."

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD. THIS IS NOT. GOOD. " I finally realize the IV on my hand. I tear it off, and sprint as fast as I can. Where on earth is the EXIT?!? Austin yells something behind me but I keep running. What if it's too late??