• to jump •

It was coming up to 5 o'clock and Alyssa was beginning to feel worried about what her parents would think

It was coming up to 5 o'clock and Alyssa was beginning to feel worried about what her parents would think. She messaged them quickly saying she was out with friends and hit send before she could reconsider.

Alyssa could picture pretty well their shocked faces at the word 'friends.'

"Holy Crap!" Alyssa squeaked as they paused in front of a house. She had been definitely been right about the well off part. Vaguely she heard them both chuckle but she was far too busy ogling at the manor to notice. The walls of it was made out of white marble with a huge gate guarding the front of it.

To her surprise, William parked in the main road as supposed to behind the gate.
"Wait, why are you parking here?"

Jacob sniggered as he got out the car, "Because he's a good little boy who doesn't want to see his angry mama bear." Alyssa shot him a further questioning look until he sighed.

"Mum always gets pissed when I bring a girl home because she thinks- Whatever." He started, as Alyssa watched him climb over the gate. Jacob mirror his actions, swinging into the gate and then jumping over, landing on his feet.

Alyssa's heart sank. Of course she wasn't good enough to be seen my his mother.

"Come on then, what are you waiting for?" Jacob called at her, making her scowl at him.
"It's easy for you, you've got legs the size of the Eiffel Tower for Christs sake."

Jacob stopped for a second to admire his legs, "Well, that is true, but I-"

William interrupted him, shoving him away. "Jace stop talking. If you can climb to the top, we promise we'll catch you on the other side."

Alyssa gulped and jumped. She wished she hadn't for the result was her knocking them both out like ten pin bowls, and was left lying on top of William. Heat rushed to her face as she stood up in shock, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

In between desperate laughs, she pulled them both up, following them inside.

-xXx-

Alyssa was lying on William's bed with Jacob and his teddies that 'his mum won't let him throw away' watching television.
"You sure you'll be able to get them without my mum noticing?" William asked her and she nodded not wanting to let either of them down. As she walked out his room, she saw Jacob punch the side of his arm.
"What a gentleman! Invite a girl over then make her get food for you."
He shrugged his shoulders, "She offered."

The smile that was on her face dropped when she heard a voice directed to her. "Who are you? Another one of William's toys? Sally the stripper or something? If you don't get on the floor right now, I'm calling the police."

Alyssa cocked her head to the left to see the person whom she had seen in Will's wallet. "Uh, hi I'm Alyssa?" She found herself questioning as a hand wrapped around her waist.

"Hey mum, this is Alyssa. My girlfriend." Alyssa was too panicked to do anything. How could William-? But when she looked up, she saw nothing and slowly her eyes dropped down to see Kyle.

"Um, Ky baby. Isn't she a bit too old for you?" The beautiful woman in front of her questioned, whilst leaning in to survey her. "Well, I have to admit, she is rather pretty. I'm Natalie-"

"Mum!" Alyssa looked to other way to see Will this time. His mother's lips curled into a smile, "Ah Will, have you met Ky's girlfriend yet? Her name's Alyssa."

"Why that fuc- She's not his girlfriend!" He shot her a desperate look. "Are you?"

Alyssa vigorously shook her head not trusting herself to speak.

His mum frowned. "So she's your girlfriend? Oh hello Jacob! I wouldn't be surprised if she was your girlfriend too!" She added laughing.

He rushed forward, lacing his hand into Alyssa's. "Yeah! Me and my sweetheart Alyssa have been going out since-" Alyssa glared at Jacob, cutting him short as William took a deep breath.

"Mum, you're embarrassing me. She's no ones girlfriend. Nobody's," he clarified, ringing red a tad. Alyssa looked down in despair.

Natalie didn't say anything for a few seconds, "Oh. That's a shame."

After a good five minutes of William cooking up some excuse for how they got there, Jacob laughing at him and Alyssa trying her best not to join in, they finally got some food and returned to his room.