• to whistle •

"You lost the sheet?!" Jacob cried, looking at William

"You lost the sheet?!" Jacob cried, looking at William. "We had Mayfair and you lost the flipping Monopoly sheet!" He looked like he was about to cry.

Alyssa spoke too soon for a second later, a drop of water rolled out the corner of his eye. She couldn't hold it anymore. She burst out laughing so hard that nothing came out, leaving her slapping her hand against the table.

William glared at her before rolling his eyes, "Its fine for you, it's not like you have to comfort a crying eighteen year old." He then began awkwardly patting Jacobs back.

Jacob pauses for a moment to whistle at a blonde girl that walked past their table before crying again.

The red head that had come with his tutted before hitting the back of Jacob's head. He looked up in shock. "Grow a pair of balls, dickhead," she hissed before flicking her hair and storming out of McDonalds.

"Jace, she just slammed you," William said before joining Alyssa in laughing. Alyssa watched as Jacob threw his head on the table, dramatically sobbing.

"Why does nobody love me?"

Alyssa sniggered, "Maybe stop being a player and see what happens." Jacob lifted his head up, looking at Alyssa.
"You're supposed to be on my side, Daisy!"

William watched fascinated as Alyssa's brown eyes glinted a little, "Sorry Jace but I'm on the winning side."

"So practically she'll never be on your side," William smirked, running a hand through his hair messing it up again.

"This is abuse."

"You mean animal abuse," William whispered.

"Yeah that's what- hey! That's not very nice," Jacob replied in the most undignified voice Alyssa could have imagined.

-xXx-

Alyssa felt a sudden sense of pressure as she realised that she was now alone with the two of them. Although she didn't speak to the red head earlier, she was glad of her presence but now she didn't know how to act.

She took a deep breath telling herself to stay calm and just have fun.

Her trail of thought was cut short when she saw a smaller version of William. "Hang on a sec, is that-" William caught sight of him too.

"Kyle?"

"Will?"

"Jacob!"

Alyssa surveyed the brown eyed boy that was standing in front of her with two other people that she guessed to be his friends. Although William had told her that he was 14, he was around Alyssa's height.

"Ky, what are you doing here? You should be at school!" William shouted, looking at his brother in shock. Alyssa had to admit that he too had the good share of the gene pool and was pretty good looking. Kyle shrugged his shoulders, instead looking at Alyssa with lit up eyes but a creepy smile. Alyssa edged away.

Kyle let out a whistle, "Who's this beauty you've got here? Big eyes, brown hair, damn-"

"Kyle, stop hitting on my friends and answer the question," William intervened, grunting before looking at Alyssa. "Told you looks could be deceiving."

Kyle slowly dragged his eyes away from Alyssa whilst muttering, "Farewell my-"

"Kyle."

"I could say the same. Shouldn't you be at school, Mr William Harvey?" His brother replied tauntingly as William swore to himself.

"How did you even get here?"

"The girls from your year think I'm adorable and I'm not one to deny a lift from them..." Kyle said nonchalantly, with a smirk on his face. Alyssa chuckled a little as he raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"See what I mean?"

William huffed crossing his arms, telling Kyle to go back to school but he told William to do the same. To be honest, Alyssa found the sibling rivalry amusing. Alyssa blinked back into the present to see Kyle turning around and walking away with his friends.

They locked eyes for a split second as he winked at her, saluting. "I'm sure mum will be over the moon to find out that her darling son Will went on a date today," Kyle called to Will as he sauntered away laughing.

 "I'm sure mum will be over the moon to find out that her darling son Will went on a date today," Kyle called to Will as he sauntered away laughing